Arakure Ojousama wa Monmon Shiteiru

Fed-Kun's army
At first glance the hard working male MC and rich female MC remind you of another very popular school romance manga but they differ quite heavily. This one is much more perverse, concerning puberty and sexual desires. It tells a slightly more adult story with some decent lessons for those entering puberty.

Dex-chan lover
Isn't this love story a bit too one-sided? I really hope the Dude get explored more since right now, I don't even know for certain if the dude even love her, I mean yes he has interest on her but I can't really say for certain if that "interest" will turn into love.

Dex-chan lover
The male lead is just unbelievable, and I mean that in the literal sense. No one can be that dense, oblivious and sanctimonious all at once.

Both are thoughly unlikable and this series is going nowhere. It's just the same unfunny joke repeated over and over again.

@MRain @JoeKerr they are hinting he is interested. its subtle! they are beginning to show that he is opening up, noticeably attracted and seeing her potential. with the last chapters and that one chapter where he said the outfit was he weakness, something like that!

Dex-chan lover
@OK_NINA I know that he is interested, but right now it just feels one-sided, his interest toward the FeMC is more like Pity and Like rather than Love, I mean in the recent chapter he was nice to her but that was right after she spoke about her circumstances it doesn't count, and he looks at her that one time because fetishes that one also doesn't count.

Even if it is just him being friendly. Friendship can often turn into romance. So the fact that his guard wasn't up at all means he is getting closer to her.

@MRain rest your weary brain. lol. i think this is misdirected energy it doesn't make sense to be like this, maybe you have something else going on. you're being selective, see whats there. they are getting to the love point where he realizes he is in love or falls in love.

Dex-chan lover
@OK_NINA what? I'm not being selective(Maybe? I think I don't, most people do this subconsciously how the hell would I even know), the "Love" that the male lead feels more like he just interested in her in a casual like interest or friendship kind of way in my POV, rather than speaking about love in my POV he just feels like wanting to talk to people, I mean lets get this straight first, he is very lonely he doesn't talk to people outside of business/punishment and when he eats, he does it alone couple that with the fact male lead doesn't really have any interest for her until chap 15, it just doesn't feel like Love, In my POV the male just want to have someone around to talk to. (His love is not explored enough IMO)

Wow, the discussion in these comments got somewhat heated. Nevermind tat, I just want to talk about how hilariously diverse Tsubaki's expressions are.

I would marry that girl in a heartbeat. Well, after getting her to be a bit more honest, anyway.

Ehhh!? One sided?(this for the guy saying pov something, just a tip not everything is spoon fed in the get go!!)
I dnt think so!, the opening chapter for example the setting was a conflict between strict four eyes vs hentai ojou-sama and her lackeys,
And in that argument, it was mentioned(by masterbation ojou-sama's lackeys) " that four eyes always picks on oppai ojou-sama for being a nuisance (blocking the hallways//her groupies to be exact)"
Which means its was purposely set, so i wont be surprise if upcoming chapters would be flashbacks of the "disciplinarian four eyes and ecchi ojou-sama's previous/first encouer!!? And its common place for manga setup, so that one sided thng is just your lack of imagination...

And another example,,,, horny ojou-sama in volleyball jersey/uniform pettish (by disciplinary four eyes)
Its probably a fruit from some fruit bearing tree in the past,roots begining start vice versa!!?

Not sure which chapter but its a fact!!

And one more thing chapter release is freakimg slow heck!?

Dex-chan lover
I wonder why a lot of manga that I read somehow got un-read. This one included.

Users who are viewing this thread