Arakure Ojousama wa Monmon Shiteiru

In the physical manga, there is a really cute little extra chapter at the end of volume 3. Maybe it will get translated and posted here one day?🙏🥺

Dex-chan lover
its been a long time since ive seen an MC that actually acts in rational ways when dealing with love. even if he is a stick in the mud i really like him and the way the manga emphasizes that the heroine was doing bad things by manipulating MC's libido was a surprising touch i also really liked.

the manga unfortunately looks like its ending soon but ive really enjoyed it

Dex-chan lover
Well it is what it is, not like I hate the series but honestly the male interest is underdeveloped. It's probably rushed out bc author have baby and all that but it's still a shame, would've been great if we got more time in the pot cooking their relationship but it is what it is.

yeah i'm thinking this is based
god bless the author for this masterpiece of literature
smug-dancing.gif

Fed-Kun's army
Finally a male love interest with a backbone that isnt a hilariously scummy type

Dex-chan lover
Anyone know if Dumpster Fire are still working on this series?

Fed-Kun's army
This ducking Virgin makes me so mad and at the same time reminds too much of myself when I was in high school.

Fed-Kun's army
It is nice they didn’t go into the “dance” for the whole manga and they just started dating.
It brings a cool perspective to the story.

Users who are viewing this thread