Arakure Ojousama wa Monmon Shiteiru

Bought the raws for support. I need to read them anyway to get a better grasp of Japanese.

EDIT: @DTonin: Not that much ahead. There's only 3 volumes right now unless it's further on Twitter/Pixiv.

I think the author is going on maternity leave after chapter 22 is published, so there is probably going to be a while between chapters for the first part of the year. This is according to the google translate of their twitter, lol, so maybe not maternity leave... Anyhow, some sort of hiatus is happening.

they are @K__Y__ on twitter, if yall want to follow them.

wow, maternity leave must take at least 2 or 3 months. Sad for us, probably glad for her and her baby.

Woah, maternity leave I was not expecting that I just hope it is not that long as the forgotten D gray man LOL.

Wait the author was a lady? I wasnt expecting that due to all the fan service but i guess i should have looked at the author's name

@D1stanc3 how rude kaguya is more comedy than romance, this kinda is romance that is a bit funny. Honestly i dont see the funny very much but i like their dynamic

Dex-chan lover
Woah, maternity leave I was not expecting that I just hope it is not that long as the forgotten D gray man LOL.
@Balance12 And I already forgot about that manga... why did you remind me of it 😢

A bit of a shame tere's a hiatus. But if Japan needs something it's more babies. Kinoshita-sensei is doing her part.

Does anyone have an actual estimate of a maternity leave hiatus? Even then, there's no assurance she'll ever come back with a new chapter.

@Fusionxtras Kaguya was more comedy than romance. Then it started taking itself too seriously and became a cliche romance drama with some comedy on the side.

This manga doesn’t try to be so serious yet still manages to be unique, and the characters have way more depth at 20 chapters than Kaguya had at 80. The dynamic between the two MCs is more complex as well.

Having better art and character design doesn’t hurt either. I honestly think it’s just a better manga, that’s why I said what I did.

Group Leader
@bestgirl_ruka Where are you finding these raws that are far ahead of the translated chapters? As far as I can tell from checking the official raws and doing a quick google search, the raws only go up to this chapter currently.

Users who are viewing this thread