Arashi-kun no Dakimakura

@BrahMoment420

Brooo it’s been a month and look at the new chapter it’s isn’t confirmed the brother is the rival but the context clues are literally screaming at me... they don’t give this attention to a character that’s just simply her brother.

Again it’s not confirmed and it might just be because I’ve seen the classic brother ending up being adopted and being the love rival for the ML trope so many fucking times but this shit is literally screaming at me and I want to be wrong so badly XD

@BrahMoment420

Brooo it’s been a month and look at the new chapter it’s isn’t confirmed the brother is the rival but the context clues are literally screaming at me... they don’t give this attention to a character that’s just simply her brother.

Again it’s not confirmed and it might just be because I’ve seen the classic brother ending up being adopted and being the love rival for the ML trope so many fucking times but this shit is literally screaming at me and I want to be wrong so badly XD

I bet the brother either has a siscon, and being protective of his sister or maybe adopted and has feelings for her.

Users who are viewing this thread