Arcana Fantasy

Group Leader
the game which took over the world, traps your consciousness in the game once you login. Can the numerous victims be able to escape the boundary between reality and the virtual world?
I wonder where I’ve heard this before... Hmmm.... HMMMMM.....

Power Uploader
Dead manhwa is dead.

Manhua is on hiatus from chapter 29 that out 01.01.2020 and ended with clifhanger and typical season 1 ended announcement Season 2 never. Accept this fact.

Do not waste your time on reading this dead manhwa.

Group Leader
yaoi dude seems like the leader of a big guild or something. or a heathcliff. or an akihiko kayaba.

Group Leader
There’s something slightly off putting about this series and I’m not sure why.

Do not waste your time. This is completely confusing and makes it seem as though some panels are missing. They don't explain the MC's level, why he's a genius, starting equipment/levels, etc. Art is fine, but the story is very convoluted.

idk why but this is boring so confusing idk maybe on the future chapts there gonna explain it

Its kinda confusing but im kinda keeping up in a sense, too bad the art is just too good ;-;

Generic story with an ok mc. Story moves way to fast at a pace were its hard to keep up and not fun to read. Sometimes it feels like it skips important scenes which should've been included but thats just the crazy pacing of this manga. Wouldn't recommend to read it.

Alright this definitely feels too rushed like seriously an arc seems to end every 3 or 4 chapters with each one introducing a new setting and characters. Honestly a bit ridiculous. The forced and rushed introduction of "emotional" topics doesn't help either

I apologize if I come off too harsh... but this just feels weird. In 2020, sorry, 2021, it just feels boring and standard. The premise is unoriginal. I wouldn’t have a problem with an “unoriginal premise” if the story captured me. But the story is kind of bland? And the pacing is... weird? Character introductions are one and done. Not a good start to introduce someone to us and then
immediately kill him off
and have the next set of characters introduced to us be
slave traders that are also killed off
. It just makes it hard for me, personally, to really get attached to them and anyone else we meet in the future because of that stunt at the beginning. The tone is set, sure, but... not really...? I don’t know, if you have other things to read, I’d say pass on this manhwa. If you’re really, really starved of mangas/manhua/manhwa/comics to read, then sure? Give it a try? Maybe you’ll have differing opinions on this than me.

Edit. I will say his ‘skill’ is interesting at the very least.
It doesn’t make him the solo carry or even a main damage dealer that’s usually associated with these types of stories. He more of a support that buffs his allies. He’s also an analytic type of character.
Interesting, but again, personally, he just doesn’t have a unique enough gimmick, nor is the writing just so spectacular I have to continue reading. Writing is subpar and his gimmick doesn’t really draw me in for more than a chapter or two.

Users who are viewing this thread