Arcana Fantasy

eh, I'm enjoying rn at least, it just how conversations are being done in the chapters, so I can say it not for fast readers. It probably the reason why a lot of people confused probably.

I’m dropping because It seems super lacklustre so far. Its not interesting in the slightest.

Thanks for the trad ! That can be really interesting, let see if the author continue to use well the strategy sense of his character !

Dex-chan lover
just by looking at the cover the art is good, looks like The beginning after the end. then how about the story? is it good?

@zeever
Ya its pretty good. When compared to other trapped in a video game stories. It has actual plot and interesting characters, give it a read.

Double-page supporter
Pretty much SAO but with some effort put in. Not amazing but much better than some other series of the same concept

what's with the storyline? the pacing? damm... i can't...

Bruh.

Their real body's basically put on autopilot while their consciousness is stuck inside the game? Can't wait to see if the ending is sum'n like MC gets out with some friends he made in the game and they blow the whistle on the entire shebang.

How in the hell is this better than SAO? This shit so rushed and horrible. Id rate it a 3/10 and thats me being nice for the decent art

Such a shame having great art but sloppy story telling. Still be reading this tho, author might not be used to storytelling yet

Anything after chap 20 is extremely confusing and I have no idea what’s going on.

Users who are viewing this thread