Arcane Sniper - Vol. 1 Ch. 21

Double-page supporter
Ugh wait...so we couldn't get to see the cute white bear anymore??? Mannn I hope the MC ride the white bear forever...

The cousin is so annoing.. this is a game dude.. i can't understand why everyone is so shocked by a successfully haunt.. you are all pussy player. If he can't defeat the boss mob, the baddest that can appen is die and respawn..

@Xvderty

It's because he was like level 12 when he killed a field boss, which iirc was "way more than 50 level than him," solo, with aim assist off basically, with crits and at more than twice the effective range for the aim assist, while he had aggro on top of a bayonet charge - they're in a VRMMO, and likely don't know that you can disable aim assist, or if they can, it's impossible to aim and shoot - nothing like playing a regular game.
To top it off, normal death penalty is sum'n like 48 hours of being unable to login - who would stick around and get slapped by an OP field boss and unable to play for two whole days?

Dex-chan lover
@Kitsune_Hellscythe They mentioned that they could turn off aim-assist (CAS), but that the archer class basically needed it in order to even get hits off at a decent range (~65m)
Meanwhile MC doesn't need it at all for ~100m hits lol

I think people with no real archery skill will need CAS to use bow and arrow properly.
But if they train in that skill IRL, they can achive better result.
IMO this is what happend with MC. He has real sniper skill that is better than using CAS with 50% debuff in accuracy.

@TehSDragon Fair - so it's essentially the archers being unable to properly learn how to bow & arrow, IE arc and wind direction & speed, etc - much like what our lovely OP MC is doing with his shots, using a Revolutionary War rifle.

On an unrelated note, I can't even wait to see if he can learn to rifle his gun in the future, tbh - no idea if it'd even be possible, but it'd be nice to see.

Users who are viewing this thread