Arcane Sniper

seems like itll be the same as just about every other manhwa in this genre but at least the translation quality is nice. Actual proper grammar for once

I honestly think that medical science would allow one to walk again before full VR tech happens. And that capsule only costs 9000 USD. Lol.

Dex-chan lover
Blowing up the ammo by tossing is so silly. You can even safely hammer nails with an artillery shell.

Dex-chan lover
Kind of interesting but a bit heavy as well. Transition do be weird as well and the vr thingy is kind of lame. But apart that looks pretty decent

Double-page supporter
HLuWOzV.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@tn1aderp : battery capacity and power efficiency. The same problem all powered exoskeleton have. But ya, if dhwy can make a full dive VR they can hook you up to an exoskeleton to support and control your limbs.

I can't even get through the first chapter. I took a peak at the RAW page and apparently, LN has over 1100 chapters and I see some people saying that it's a masterpiece. I don't understand. All I can see is an incompetent author making up stuffs about military so he could write some shitty pew pew VR game novel.

I think the art takes away a bit of the psychological aspect of this otherwise it mightve gotten a psychological/tragedy tag

This was basically Overgeared with Grid being a suck class that barely have anything, mixed Kraugel to fight with sheer power and skill alone...

Users who are viewing this thread