Are You Okay With a Slightly Older Girlfriend? - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Resolution

what the wrong if he married women older (12 year not big deal) and why this " forbidden"

Nothing wrong with them going out, as long as she waits for him to graduate -else, the public will murder them.

Dex-chan lover
What a based MC, he has a patrician taste. In my country, they can get laid, but if they want to marry, the MC has to complete 16 years old.

Dex-chan lover
This could be interesting, he learning what is love and she gaining confidence as a woman... I am both comfortable
the age gap isn't absurd as Usagi drop, neither they have a mother/son relationship prior
and afraid with this since we are speaking of Japan and the author can screw this big time

Bitch please, you are just 15 year old. You don't even have a slightest idea about the concept of love, age-gap and family. When that endorphins dose effect wears out, you will start thinking why tf did you confess. I don't object age-gap relationship, but the younger one has to be old enough to seriously consider that relationship. Dude better comes back after 5 years or more.

Dex-chan lover
Why is she still single? how come no sleazebag has come and tried to trick her into a relationship? Were are the playas, the dandies, the playboys?

Why is this brat getting a free pass without any rivals onto the sheets of a 27 year old hottie with an stable job?

Dammit i am envious, police ruin that ship! is fucking illegal! jail them both for life!

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if from now it's going to be mainly slice of life or the author will add some drama. And I'm still unable to shake this feeling that the black haired friend has to be a reverse trap in love with Momo.

Dex-chan lover
Yo at least his choice in "games of youth" is good. Megaman Battle Network, i.e. "Rockman.EXE"? Respect.

Group Leader
Hell yeah, I loved the Megaman Battle Network games. This author knows where it's at.

... I don't understand the appeal of a 27 year old woman though. It sounds like a steal for the woman, but I don't understand why the guy should be happy. Maybe this is meant as a self-insert for guys much older than 27. They might think 27 is extremely young and a steal for a 15 year old? If you look at it from the point of view of an older guy reincarnated into a younger body, everything suddenly makes sense.

Contributor
What a chad.

Look, he love this girl, pass some time with her, and confess.
And he RECONFESS just after, even in a better way than the first time.

If only romcoms could do that more often, we could avoid hundreds chapters of fillers and misunderstanding/drama.

Dex-chan lover
Next have a 3 year old girl fall in love with the mc and he'll be like "wow this is so wrong"

Fed-Kun's army
Ok wtf is the problem of the short guy?? Like he is either gay for the mc or a really annoying incel, jesus fuck

And that marks the end of Vol 1

Vol 2 has been on sale since Sept, hope the TL team keep up with the pace

I might buy it later so just to spoil myself, lol

Dex-chan lover
The guy gave it a lot of thought and both of them entered a relationship that is not treated well by others, both are aware of it and they still entered that relationship. I hope the author writes about the two dealing with the situation with that in mind.

Dex-chan lover
I want a 27 y/o 美人 girlfriend too.

I have a strong gut feeling that Ura is a trap.

@Punllarena I'm sure the author will eventually go there. A̶n̶d̶ ̶o̶o̶f̶,̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶a̶c̶c̶o̶u̶n̶t̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶M̶D̶,̶ ̶h̶u̶h̶ ̶:̶^̶)̶

Dex-chan lover
@Punllarena
I just hope this doesnt turn into a full on dramafest where the 2 cant even bask in their love without having another fire enter their lives.

Dex-chan lover
Ok damn, this is really nice. Hopefully this updates often.

Not sure how this would work though in real life society tho. FBI-kun would def be at your doorstep before morning.
But other than that, its a pretty cute plot to go with.

Users who are viewing this thread