Are You Okay With a Slightly Older Girlfriend? - Vol. 4 Ch. 14 - Temptation

@Arumir Guilt leads to more insecurities and more insecurities lead to break up. Plus they showed the girl that previously confessed. I'm gonna guess she will feel more guilt like he should be with her instead of me. Their ages match and shit like that. I really like this manga and I don't want it to end like some trash ones. I'll put my faith on the author.

Dex-chan lover
@Puru69 as much as i'm screaming "(useless) drama, INCOMING!!", if there were to be a break up route, the title wouldn't have been "Will you take me as your girlfriend even if I'm a bit older?"

Dex-chan lover
I wouldn't have expected the sister to immediately come clean, although it may just be covering her ass to avoid him telling Hime first. Although as expected, she gets away with it consequence free.

And I can understand the disgust at hearing a phone's shitty flat lens called a "real camera".

Sorry "well-designed" kyuu-chan but you're ugly as hell , right on the Fiat Multipla tier.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, no it’s-, I mean hey it’s.... actually I have no idea who that is. Forgettable gurl #1?

Users who are viewing this thread