Are You Okay With a Slightly Older Girlfriend?

Dex-chan lover
@SmokeWagon @JustCallMeDaBoss I actually started and dropped Eroko cause it was a bit too smutty for my tastes.
I'm just weird, I guess. I have no issue with the echi or the smut itself, but when the story starts having people talking out of the gutter... Idk, the perversions and delusions were so frequent I got bored (plus I admit I didn't quite like the guy).

I have not given a try to the gfs that really really love me.

Double-page supporter
When am I gonna get a new chapter, I’ve been waiting months man

Power Uploader
Why? Why a harem? I like harem but mangas like these aren't supposed to be harem. Fuck you man

Fed-Kun's army
I noticed the raw is up to chapter 20. But I can't seem to view previous chapter of the raws other than chapter 1 and latest on official site

Not sure if anyone's mentioned this yet but the Light novel's just got an official English release early in February. Here's the amazon link if anyone's interested https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08PKPCMG2?tag=jnovelclub0b-20

Dex-chan lover
Srsly ending was underwhelming, I mean author could use 2-3 pages at least to show 2-10 years after, or write few sentences about theyr future.

Dex-chan lover
G-D hasn't updated in 4 months and now that they're <10 chapters from the finish line I'm starting to wonder if they dropped it.

Plus now Comikey has picked it up and is starting from the beginning. Would be nice to get the end through a scanlator instead of having to wait like 3 years for Comikey to get that far (if they even do)

Contributor
G-D hasn't updated in 4 months and now that they're <10 chapters from the finish line I'm starting to wonder if they dropped it.

Plus now Comikey has picked it up and is starting from the beginning. Would be nice to get the end through a scanlator instead of having to wait like 3 years for Comikey to get that far (if they even do)
MangaUp has the full thing up already. If you’re okay with waiting, you can get through the remaining chapters in like a week.

The conclusion of a manga can elicit strong emotions and opinions.

In this case, it did not.

The "friend" character has completely ruined this already questionable manga by being the most unlikable, annoying piece of shit ever written.

Users who are viewing this thread