Area 88

Power Uploader
More chapters whenever I get around to scanning/cleaning them. The issues are old and were printed on shitty paper.

Un squadron. I loved this game. Snes by far still the best Nintendo system ever released.

Contributor
U.N. Squadron

UN-Squadron-Capcom-Super-Nintendo-SNES-shooter-Xtreme-Retro-2.png

@Meister61
Un squadron. I loved this game. Snes by far still the best Nintendo system ever released.

Your quite right, good sir.

@kurosa

I had all the classics, sold everything for dirt cheap. Pretty much finished all the top 50/100 games on snes. Played a lot of crappy and obscure games as well at friends who had a copybox back in the days. Damn, those were the days.

Is chapter 46 the end of your source material?
I hope not.
I was quite frustrated when Viz pulled the plug on this series back in '89, and I have been waiting since then for more chapters to arrive.

Fed-Kun's army
Played the arcade version of UN Squadron a few times, didn't realise it was actually based on something.

@elemhunter That is fantastic news! I look forward to reading them.
VIZ Media stopped publishing as a stand-alone title at Issue 42, so that is a far as I got.

Power Uploader
@Big_Boss These are all but one of the English chapters, so unless I find that missing chapter, no. No one's mentioned picking it up to me either.

@elemhunter Thanks for the posts. This and Grey were two of my old favorites back when companies started releasing translated manga here in the US. It's a shame no one ever decided to fan translate the rest of the series though. ; ;

BP

Fed-Kun's army
There's 172 chapters of this, right? Were the Japanese RAWs ever put online?

Users who are viewing this thread