Tsuihousareru Tabi ni Skill wo Te ni Ireta Ore ga, 100 no Isekai de 2-shuume Musou - Ch. 14.2

Dex-chan lover
I don't really understand why he has to quit? Will get stuck in that world? What's stopping him from helping till the end ?

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, its morally iffy, but considering the fan translation scene, at least be civil about this part. If people can just randomly snipe other groups work you'd read the most horrible translations with the most inconsistent schedules ever. As someone else mentioned this manga is being dropped in parts and the group is waiting for full chapters to release, not just parts... but if you want to read any type of english, even if some are bad, then be my guest.

++ forgot to mention but asking for $50 before releasing the 2nd part of the chapter lol

It was more that the poster i quoted compared sniping in general to stealing someone else creative work that got me going. Otherwise i 50% agree with you, for sure alot of times it seems some people translate 1 or 2 chapters just to mess with a TL/group or other scummy reasons. But i also have no problems with TLs/groups that release something that other groups already worked on if they just enjoyed working on it and wanna share, get critique or maybe even feel their work is just better. Mangadex have this awesome feature were you can choose what translation you want to read. So i dont really understand how a sub-par translation from another TL/group would hinder someone to continue.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Because it's diverging heavily from the source WN material.
That's never a good sign. They skipped a huge "big damn hero" moment.
WN isn't exactly a reliable source material. It's the base where a lot of series stand upon on, but they are commonly to change, either small or big, at some point.

I don't really understand why he has to quit? Will get stuck in that world? What's stopping him from helping till the end ?
That's the point. Nobody knows what will happen, and he is not willing to bet on his chance to be stuck forever. Either way splitting up is actually a good tactic; the party will wear down before facing the Demon King if they keep fighting the horde, without them around Ed can unleash his true power and hold back the horde by himself.

Double-page supporter
the requirement for him to leave the world is "get expelled" from the hero's party. if he stays with the party until the demonlord gets killed and goes home with them, who says the condition of "getting expelled" will still be valid? the party no longer exist since the demonlord is dead.
so, to avoid getting stuck here due to a tecnhicality, hes getting himself expelled now.
and yeah, his ultimate goal is going back home to his original world.

Dex-chan lover
What
Please dont let this be some bs about him having to be dispelled or hes stuck there

Dex-chan lover
The hero has seen the future/past/things that haven't happened when he became The True Hero. I'm sure he understands whats up. Doesn't make any of this any easier to read :fml:

Also, to my fellow Best knife-ear Elf Simps Enjoyers :salute:: Don't you worry... Tia already warned the MC not to try disappearing on her. She's not about to let him disappear away to his Banished NEET Mancave this time. Hell and Heaven haveth no fury like a elf maiden in love, wielding the strongest magic. :lul:

Dex-chan lover
I'm honestly confused like i love all characters in here so far especially Tia and Ed, but what is the actual goal right now ? x_x

He already cleared the 100 Worlds once and i thought that was the whole plot of the manga ?
Did it say he has to NG+ for him to achieve what he's after ?
I guess his goal is to do everything right this time. Instead of just being expelled.

Power Uploader
It feels like the art has gotten confusing. And the TL is just the cherry on top of that.

Dex-chan lover
Calling "dibs" on translating a series without asking for the rights from the artist, author and publisher is waaay more stealing credit for someone else work imho. Just realise that what you and we are doing is kinda morally iffy and stop being so pretentious about it.

Someone that still thinks scanlation is piracy in 2024?

How fucking sad... And obviously someone that doesn't know about Fair Use and transformative work. I get tired of seeing this backwards shit. It shouldn't exist after all these years. But, still, some-fucking-how, it does.

Dex-chan lover
Because it's diverging heavily from the source WN material.
That's never a good sign. They skipped a huge "big damn hero" moment.

It's not unusual (sorry, I couldn't help myself) for that to happen. WNs are very rarely edited heavily and when they're adapted to LN and you have editors going over it the substance and writing can sometimes change wildly. Sometimes the changes from a WN to LN are minimal and barely anything gets touched up, but other times you will have significant changes due to content, pacing issues or even introducing new characters or stories/arcs due to an editors recommendation.

Sometimes it's for the better, sometimes not. It all depends. And when you have those changes from the WN during the light novel adaption process and later it being adapted to a manga, well, because the format and medium is different some things are going to stay and other things might get cut because they might not work out well in that format.

Not sure what moment in the WN you're referencing, but it does sound like it was an unfortunate cut. That said, the art and the story thus far has been a fucking banger and I've been impressed by it.

Dex-chan lover
Not sure what moment in the WN you're referencing

In WN he works with the hero to get banished (and proc the timer) on the way into the hellfield, directly out of the forest, near a big rock (plot-important location). The important bit being he's burning a path forward with his life, rather than holding a line rearward.

Blood Engine causes his blood to start boiling off, the scent of burning flesh spreading through the air, at the same moment he's verbally being thrown away. Tia is distraught, confused, and crying struggling to understand what's going on. Gonzo literally has to drag her away as they run through the path MC has carved out in blood in front of them.

There actually is a broken down village/camp midway to the castle where they escape to, only revealed much much later in the WN. Actually from an alternate timeline. And more details of what happened internally to the party after they part from Ed is revealed.

It also goes into how traumatized Tia was going back later, after defeating the demon king, finding Ed's feather sword planted in the ground near the rock, yet never finding his body. She rejoins him in the white world cheerful and happy, but there's a real dark part buried in her journey there. That's what I wanted to read about.

It's not unusual (sorry, I couldn't help myself)
One of us! One of us! Dad jokes accept him, Dad jokes accept him! Gooble gobble gooble gobble!

Dex-chan lover
So it is all up for grabs? No crying "sniping"? Lets go i love it :win:

...You're just proving you don't know what Fair Use is at this point.

The problem is that you claimed that scanlation in and of itself, no matter who does it, is "morally iffy" which is nonsense. It is not. And I am genuinely saddened that people still think this and equate to piracy because your type of mentality about it causes groups to not want to scanlate because you drum up fear of legal consequences and paranoia because of it.

We lose groups for various reasons enough as it is without bullshit moral panic added to mix.

Users who are viewing this thread