Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou - Ch. 71 - Monster

Contributor
@violinnnn Thanks for translation and please, fix the double page (11-12)
dvI93aR.png

Dex-chan lover
The Endou after stories are by far my favorite.

Oh yeah, they're hilariously funny too

The Right-hand of the Godslayer Demon GodLord Arcs (iirc each Arcs he gains a new girl lmao)

with his very own harem since Rana Hauria/Lana Haulia is making it so as the head wife, so far:

Emily Grant, the 'pharmacist' girl who skipped grades into university in Britain
(a few year younger; develops medical items; calls Shia as 'Big Sister'; trying her best to cure her beloved and the Hauria-Haulia's tribe of the chuuni-ness)

DVanessa Paradis, the weeb agent from Britain's National Security Bureau
(pretty 'useless'; "an M"; one of Sharon Magdanese's subordinates of the BNSB)

Claire/Claudia Barenburg, the Holy Saint(ess) from Vatican's secret organization, Omnibus
(older; clumsy af when not in "serious/battle/work" mode;
she got a big ass; on par to Tio in term of overall physical appearance,
her ass is super destructive when she's clumsy, broke her own phone after falling on it, splitting it in half, with her ass; can perceive him regardless of his natural thin presence that got further enhanced from/after Tortus)

Hinata Fujiwara/Tsuchimikado, descendant of Abe no Seimei, also an Onmyōji herself
(not really a fiancée, yet; as she's too young, but yeah when she does get older; one of Myu's friends)

Yaya no Hidzuki, "Oni Fairy" princess/leader from the Fairy World, or otherwise known as Shuten-dōji
(Shia counterpart in terms of physical strength; but speaks similar like Tio in her own way)

Supporter
Ui8gqVF.png

Didn't care when I read the novel, but somehow care even less reading the manga.​

Dex-chan lover
Apologies, this is my third scan and I don't have any proof readers :3
In general, never split double spreads. It’s not a proofreading (making sure things read correctly) issue but more of a redrawer/QC (making sure that things LOOK correctly)issue

Ui8gqVF.png

Didn't care when I read the novel, but somehow care even less reading the manga.​
Or as Greg said: enough expository banter!

Users who are viewing this thread