Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou - Vol. 4 Ch. 26 - At the Inn

ivv

Dex-chan lover
Now that goblin killer is animated..
I think this will finally be too, soon.

yue and hajime are in a sexual relationship since they first met, so yes they did fuck
shia cant beat the loli

Dex-chan lover
Animated? I hope Accel World Dural will be animated soon as the manga isn't scanlated for years. :/

Ewww... No. Since when did this turn into hentai? And that booby bunny is extremely annoying.

This series is confirmed to get animated btw. No date for it yet though. (maybe spring 2019)

Fed-Kun's army
@fortnog He's not actually a lolicon. In the novels it's stated that he has a preference for women with big breasts. He just can't win against Yue.

And well I can only imagine the things he gets up to with adult Yue in the after story.

lmfao. How that old-fish man talked is EXACTLY how I imagined him to talk in the novel.

Hmmm....they're about to be on their way to Fuhren, so I'd imagine it'll be a few more chapters, eh? Fufufu~, soon......

Dex-chan lover
I'm surprised that there's still this many people that know/remember seaman lol

@LavSingh How about you stop reading the manga instead? I haven't read the WN/LN yet and i don't feel lost at all with the story. That means the stuff that isn't included (yet) isn't that important.

Users who are viewing this thread