Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou - Vol. 6 Ch. 33 - New Equipment

I can't help but compare to this other novel adaptation where MC can instakill anything, so heh 60000

On a side note I still like Yue, glad he shagged her already and is somehow staying loyal. Maybe he's a loli guy hahaha

The classmates don't even deserve names my goodness what have they done so far XD

that teacher it not good, at the end of her speech she basically said if you dont save these people you are trash, to her student and when
the MC told her that he was push she brush it off, still ask for a favor also good people don't surround them self with dick like the guy who hate beast-men it seem she got brain wash by the church now she trying do the same to the MC . Honestly if said please stead of if you don't help you trash I would be find with . Didn't she tell that guy he was wrong for talk shit about beast-men ?

Dex-chan lover
this big is a big M
not like i mind tho
sensei is a big hypocrite when you know your student can fight you put their life on line for someone they don't know just because you know them
at first i really like her because she think about her student first but this chapter she turn out to be a big hypocrite where's your determine on first chapter if nagumo die(mostly not) it will mark as your fault for an entire life

Thankyou for this dragon character. We need more an*l Sl*ts in the world, even imaginary ones.

You will be seeing this pervert a lot in the future.
Be careful and get away from her or you might get the M virus from her.
zxdMirN.png

What will happen to the Dark magician classmate after this fight over ? ... Did he got deleted by Hajime or erased by another else ?

Or maybe handed to church/kingdom for immediate execution ?

Double-page supporter
I read the comments and stuff about her, but I didn't expect this level of masochism, I can only wonder about how it was in the novels

Users who are viewing this thread