Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou - Vol. 7 Ch. 41 - Myu

Double-page supporter
This is how an OP MC should have dealt with the problem. Fast and Efficient

Double-page supporter
@Kizuro I totally agree. When the MC is OP, they need to just wipe the enemy out in such a short amount of time that they don't even have time to regret.

Aggregator gang
Tell me, if the MC is as OP as Fxxk, then how did they kidnap the girl in the first place? Also, did he just kill the other victims kidnaped for the auction?

@Mapax did you read the last chapter? They left Myu at a guard station (i.e. gave her to the authorities); the gang then attacked said guard station when MC wasn't around.

And in this chapter they rescued the other victims; Hajime checked in with one of the girls about it just before setting off the 'fireworks'.

Double-page supporter
@Mapax ARE YOU REALLY FUCKING READING THIS MANGA OR NOT?!?! IT'S ENTIRELY EXPLAINED IN THE MANGA!!.....okay I'm sorry for capslocking...ummm for the first one, how did they kidnap the child even though Hajime is OP? well because Hajime leave the child into the guard (or police) custody (you can read the previous chapter). And for the second one, there's that scene where Hajime talk to the bunny girl (via telepathy) asking the childs (that was going to be sold) condition and then the Bunny said they're safe and fine so Hajime just pull those firework move and bang the bad guy dieded (you can read this chapter again (this time read it carefully, don't skip any page)).

there might be a lot of loli in the cells on that auction .... rescue them all before smash next time

Dex-chan lover
*sign* And how many innocent slaves died in that firework? Passersby in proximity? Workers, that actually didn't know what their bosses did? (Point is, there could have been some.) People innocent by other means, that just escaped me? This is as stupid as in In another world I'm called the black healer. Just blow up the castle. That when an OPMC of culture cuts off the ways to escape or somehow marks everyone involved, sends the damsel into safety, descents personally and cleans up one by one. It also draws out the "shocking nature", cruelty of MC and empathizes his edginess in better way. (In other words: It fills the pages.) Just saying.

EDIT: Oh, and as an afterthought: THEN he could have blown those buildings up.
EDIT2: After he let the innocent people go...I hope you caught on my thought process.

@Qelix

He made sure that the other kidnapping victims were out before the boom, as pointed out in this chapter.

What the manga didn't explain was that he was in contact with the guild master and the guests to the auction had been arrested before blowing it up (they began running after some madlad started killing people). The bases destroyed had no one there at the time except those in cahoots with the criminals. Could have been presented better in this chapter i think.

Dex-chan lover
eh i liked this version better than the anime one, shia getting more time to show her badassery is always appreciated

Dex-chan lover
@Amyliazora:"He made sure that the other kidnapping victims were out before the boom, as pointed out in this chapter."

->"...nn, all the kids have been evacuated."

Whoops. Somehow missed that. Yet still, it looks like he blow up everyone (except the hostages). I take it, that if his harem would have spotted somebody uninvolved, they'd also brought them into safety. The way it is portrayed he just killed a lot of rich/noble folk (deserving or not) and destroyed property of the city, endangering it and its people. Author-san better explains, that the townguard have been involved and the mayor knew about what would take place or else it should guaranty him place no.1 on the most wanted list of that place.

What's with this pacing? What's even the point of throwing in conflict and complications if it gets steam rolled like this?

This felt rushed compared to the anime when usually its the other way around

Users who are viewing this thread