Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou - Vol. 7 Ch. 41 - Myu

Dex-chan lover
@Yurnero well i also gave up on reading it and skipped straight to the epilogue stories but anyways, all you need to know is
here's what happens in the next arc: Hajime going back to starter city and saving his classmates from a demon (note: this is in the anime), and yadda yadda. after the anime:
hajime kills the guy who pushed him into the hole with the fireball, since that guy and some other male classmates rebelled against the kingdom or smt, those other classmates die, some of those classmates are killed by hajime or smt, but in the end stuff happens that i couldn't care less about (this might happen after he conquers some other dungeon, where he actually gets in trouble by a demon), but yea, he will reunite with classmates, resolve his feud with the ones who betrayed him, then focus on getting the power to kill god (for some reason)

well we knew kaoru or whatever her name was (priestess) likes hajime, but her best friend (katana girl) also ends up liking him. also:
kaoru dies during another invasion of the country Hajime almost loses against some angel apostle person, kills the apostle, transfers soul from kaoru's dying body into the apostles body (because soul magic he got from dungeon), aka fixing the issue of her being "too weak" for the team, and blah blah

there are like 350 webnovel chapters, i read up to 200 or smt before i got annoyed reading all day.

well i guess i'll list the harem members that i remember from the epilogue (aka what i read):
you know the three, Yue, Shia and Dragon, then there's kaoru and her friend, i think some other classmate joins in later, Miu's mom i think joins it, and i think that is who is known as the main members (fyi, they make a class meetup later, and every guy mentions how it sucks only hajime got a harem of pretty girls, while the other girls stare in awe (because of course) also hajime becomes rich because of course)

here's some of the epilogue (i read it without context, you can too by going to the novelupdates website and looking for the epilogue chapter (might add link later, idk)):
so hajime kills god at the end, gaining enough power to create portals to travel between dimensions or smt, he does so and teleports everyone back to the roof of the school (a year or smt has passed and that time was not regained (it was known as the "spirited away incident" of smt)). he has illusion magic to hide his arm and eyepatch btw (he contemplates healing it too, but doesn't cause epic robo arm). kaoru in the apostle's body also has shapeshifting magic so she can look as she always does. Hajime goes home and introduces his harem to his parents, then tells the parents of all his classmates that either they are back or dead/he killed them cause they tried to kill him, etc. etc. then the epilogue goes downhill from there, miu is at school (and got kidnapped with some classmates but defeated all the kidnappers), he has dates with the like 7 people in his harem, suddenly gangs appear, then he saves the president of the united states or smt. i read all this a year ago, so my memory is not working well.
this is all i remember. i want to go back to read it, but am lazy cause it is really long. i just really want to see what is the resolution of the isekai part before the epilogue.
all in all, the story kinda drags on so i zoned out often and didn't even finish it. i think at least reading the next arc will provide some resolution so that might be worth your time, idk.

Dex-chan lover
@Seraphus, well i tried keeping it chronological, but it was such a slog when i read it everything is mushed together, add to the fact that the translation i read mixed with what many people claim is the author's bad writing didn't help (tbf, bad writing did help me enjoy it more cause i do find the story to be pretty cringy and stuff). oh, i guess i forgot to mention the random
dream/underwater dungeon thing, which is where kaoru truly felt like she was weak. the dungeon was about fighting ghost skeletons and ghost pirate ships or smt and was right before the apostle fight i mentioned earlier.

also the apostle fight is super stupid, cause it has Hajime in the air using his air step to "fly" and he never properly uses his weapons cause he's... controlling some satellite lazer or smt (he has a satellite lazer prototype), while the angel is using the feather blade attack you see in media, and also she has an "invincible body" and other stuff. it was a bunch of chuuni sounding stuff and lasted many chapters (cutting between the fight and all of hajime's team demolishing most of the enemies). also, if i remember correctly, the apostle was busty, had silver wings and hair and something different with her skin colour, either way, that becomes kaoru 's appearance for awhile (the illusion magic they learn later is prob what allows her to regain her appearance.

a thing i missed that isn't important but i might as well mention:
the teacher ends up in the city during the attack by the church on the kingdom (with the apostle), the reasoning was probably like heroes are corrupt, but then you wonder: why were people isekaied if the apostles are such powerful beings that our lord and saviour Hajime has issue winning against one. well this was just so that everybody is in the same location and Hajime has a place to find everyone when they need to go back to earth.

Contributor
@JJTheWeeb Holy mother of nested spoilers, that comment looked so short and innocent initially.

But thank you for this, I enjoyed this when binge reading, but the slow updates and absurd plot were getting annoying.
Now I can drop it satisfied :D

Dex-chan lover
@rawhat yea, the fact that the anime passed this when it aired shows how much the whole things drags on. doesn't help that it's monthly updates. i thought that the anime was passable, it hit many of the important points (could've hit a few more), but obviously it failed in many other things. i want to see how it portrays his
encounter against the demon when he meets up with the class
if it takes less than 6-7 chapters from, i'll be satisfied. but then again, they are probably gonna splurge a bunch of chapters for the class since they were largly ignored in the manga. also, that's half a year, i don't know if itll even be worth the wait

Dex-chan lover
Is Myu actually a mainstay character? I didn't think we'd get any more loli than Yui. Adorable kid though.

Aggregator gang
@JJTheWeeb - oh wow that is even worse than I thought it could be. thank you for the spoiler anyway my dude. appreciate it

Double-page supporter
Yes! This is how you take out trash!
I forget how satisfying this manga was with no mercy policy lol.

Yes the bloodshed I'm craving to see when I read the Novel!

Looking forward for more~

Few more chapters should be close to the classmate reunion, I'm excited!

Fed-Kun's army
now that anime is long over manga is back to being the hated one again and rightfully so. so many skipped content wow, mangaka should really stop at this point.

Double-page supporter
@AzurLux
At the rate this manga is burning through entire volumes of the webnovel, we'll probably see the
reunion
in 2 chapters.

Group Leader
Maaan i dont want that shion or dont know who she is to be in the party at the next chapter maaan she is a disgrace should i say?

I wonder how many other "lots" for a slave auction was buried under those building after all those explosions

Users who are viewing this thread