Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou - Vol. 7 Ch. 42 - Papa

Double-page supporter
@Liquidxlax she has always been. In the novel, she's kept throwing herself too Hajime since the first time they met but he doesn't care.
She succeeded after quite some volume later, though.

Ah yes... Abyssgate, Right Hand of the Demon King. Love that they gave Endou H-protagonist hair, it matches his lack of presence and
the fact he does get a harem too.

Dex-chan lover
whoop. Anime was shit for skipping stuff, but I didn't expect the manga to skip this much stuff too.
My best guess is that theyre sticking to only Hajime's group and completely ignoring all the arcs with Kouki's child tantrums PoV. Which I guess I don't mind cause Kouki is hella annoying.

Who is endou again? Was he the leader guy that did the heavenly slash like twice?

It is only me or someone else also gets a bit bothered by these text ballons without tail pointing for who is talking?

It is weird, give me the impression they are thinking, not talking.

Aggregator gang
@ohms i hate and despise that the manga completely skipped the whole relationship between hajime and yue. it's stupid and makes them impossible to relate to. why're they together and so loyal? how exactly did they fall in love? fuck you, that's how

Double-page supporter
I actually stayed on page 2 for a while. I found that bottom panel surprisingly healing.
I enjoy the birth of Papa Hajime. And finally Endou arrives -
the future Lord Abyssgate LOL. Because in this series, not only the MC gets a harem.

@TerrarianLore, @defianze, and anyone else who wants to read the story.
Though the place to start (from this point) is given already, I strongly suggest you not skip ahead. Though initially I did that myself. But then I reread from the start and that's what I'd strongly recommend. You're just missing too much important stuff.

@Armsdealer12
Oh no. A 7-8 year old calls a 17yrold "Papa".
Hello FBI I think there's something you should be investigating.
IIRC, Myuu at this point was only 4 or 5 years old.
Perhaps you should be calling the FBI on Yue considering she's a 300+ year old having sex with a Hajime, but other worlds ruled by mad gods may be outside their jurisdiction.

Fed-Kun's army
Been avoiding the anime like the plague but recently saw clips from the last episode. How in the world did they get past this point? What did they skip. Im more a fan of the LN/WN so I already didnt like how this skipped stuff [but more understandable because of the monthly release] but the anime must have just completely skipped arcs to get that far.
From the looks of it they just wanted the pointless classmates back to end the season and they flew past stuff to make the last episode when he rescues them

Its kind of upsetting that abomination is probably gonna get a second season before this catches up.

@Wildfire_desu Imo this needs to just be a full blown hentai to get the relationships right but I do agree this kind of blasted past lots of relationship building/character development.

I would read the ln if I could find it translated. Sucks that I can’t but oh well.

This is way better done than the anime. I enjoyed the anime but now that I know how much they rushed my opinion is a lot lower. But hey this is still amazing. Hajime is in my top 3 favorite mcs.

Users who are viewing this thread