Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou - Vol. 7 Ch. 43 - Our War

There's a second season of the anime ? After that cluster shit storm of a "first season" ?! Whaaaaaaaat

@HDMI1 So you mean the first attempt of animation was even worst?
I mean, i sort of liked the anime, but the CGI was terrible.

I think I'm going to let this one pile up a bunch of chapters for a while. I like the story and the translations are really well done, but the chapters are so short.

@amit34521 I was thinking that he said "by kid" because she hit him in the chin and so it made "my" sound like "by". Or I am over-thinking it lol...

Dex-chan lover
That Pony Sword-woman Classmate of MC, how can she swing that blade without getting affected by the bounce effect of her bloated front?
Thats impossible....!!!!

Thanks for the chapter. Bummer it's so short but what can you do ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Ah, when I was just liking the recent Kouki in the fairy arc.

Remembering it now, he really was shitty hero wasn't he

I'm glad the manga is following the web/LN more closely than the anime. Last episode was incredibly disappointing. If S2 comes out, I hope that point was redone.

Dex-chan lover
@Kisato: Manga plot is still somewhat behind the Anime Season 1 plot, but should reach the point in about 3-5 chapters.

@djofe714: While the manga plot is following the Novel plot (with some changes or plot skips in-between), but it isn't fully following all the stuff from the Novel, considering that the Manga is following the "Hajime's Journey" story plot only, while skipping all the other non-Hajime related stuffs.

King: memo to self. next time summon professional fighters with brain from another world instead of shitty brats

Users who are viewing this thread