Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou - Vol. 8 Ch. 47 - Shirasaki Kaori

Aggregator gang
this arc is the end of the anime adaptation right? so please biamam scans, dont drop this seriess!!

Nice to see that someone at least understands why he had such a radical change. You don't survive in a pit full of monsters and not come out as partly a monster.

iv been reading this seen chapter 1, wait for over 2 years for this finally just probably 2 more years to go for the end

Amano'shit'gawa: bUt ThAt'S mUrDeR...

yeah right, when she attacked you she's not trying to murder you hahaha, self righteous assh*le

TTX

@Riger
"I think even Myu's mother is added as a wife."

its consistent, or not? Myu said she has a Mom and Hajime is Myu's Papa

Double-page supporter
"People kill their enemies, what's wrong with that?" It's an unprofessional rule of engagement, that's why it's fucking wrong. If imprisoning her was such a bad idea, why didn't the damn vampire loli explain as to why? Man what a goddamn waste of resources. Prisoners are useful, in a long number of ways. But Mr Edge McDarkness just can't see that, if this were a better manga it should come back to bite his ass, but it won't happen.

*Inhales*
giphy.gif

In my opinion, taking the demon prisoner would have been the better option but none of these character's arguments make sense so I'm not on anyone's side

Dex-chan lover
@MrMcNasty Not exactly. I was talking about the Kaori getting rejected part
and also, maybe the Hajime vs. Kouki fight form the LN/WN. But then, since that comes in a little later, I never expected it to be here anyway

Dex-chan lover
@KriegGuardsman
She would have been far more trouble than she was worth to be kept asa a prisoner. She was more powerful than the heroes, and if she was left alive her lover may have come after her. And he's insanely strong. Even if he just sent a bunch of the invisible enemies that literally no one aside from Hajime can stop, it would have been an absolute massacre.
He also doesn't trust the human king enough to give him such a possibly valuable prisoner. And for very good reason after the way he was treated, as well as things I won't spoil.

She's far less of a problem dead than she would have been alive. Sorry that you feel otherwise, but Hajime is very 'kill or be killed' after being betrayed and nearly dying umpteen dozen times in the dungeon. It's completely understandable. And after she pretty much told him that the demons have oly conquered one dungeon and it gave the ability to create monsters, what value could she possibly have?
She was outright attempting to murder a class of (currently/mostly) innocent children/teens. I don't think leniency would be the correct response.

@goodhunter Is that what you think? At this point in the story Kaori is definitely much better than Yue. Yue is frekaing boring she hasn't changed one bit ever since she left the abyss at the end of the first arc.

Users who are viewing this thread