Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou - Vol. 8 Ch. 47 - Shirasaki Kaori

The thing isn't that he's emotionless despite being surrounded by beauties, its that he was emotionless, then was surrounded by beauties. He closed his heart before he met yue, and has been slowly getting opened up by the girls, especially myu and yue, though this has been temporarily reverted due to him meeting his old group that has mostly forsaken him, if not outwardly, inwardly.

Please reject her twice as hard as you rejected bunny girl. Emphasis that you have one true wife, and she just happens to have a woman she favors who likes you too. Make her get approval of the vampire loli before you take her seriously again

@monoreposo
Please reject her twice as hard as you rejected bunny girl. Emphasis that you have one true wife, and she just happens to have a woman she favors who likes you too. Make her get approval of the vampire loli before you take her seriously again
Amen to this ♡♡♡♡

Funny story: Koari and Shizuku got kicked out of a bunch of stores because Kaori waltzed into their adult sections because she couldn't find the regular rating version of a game his dad made that he might have played. She'd use the excuse when trying to buy an 18+ game, "It's for my dad. We'll be playing it together." All the while Shizu is trying to drag her friend out of the store.

Supporter
I think I prefer the anime adaptation of this scene, it was more satisfying and amusing.

And so, another one joins hajime's ever growing harem... without really getting his permission. 🤣 I like her, she is decisive and doesn't fuck around.

also... am I mistaken or did the "Righteous Hero" shove Hajime into the abyss at the beginning? Out of jealousy? He seemed really angry when the healer talked with Hajime. Or maybe it was the guy who called him useless guy, the dark haired dude..

Dex-chan lover
@Haiuli It was another dude. Righteous Hero is a bit stupid but he ain't evil. A perfect paladin of the "lawfulstupid" kind.

@haiuli
Kouki is just well.....can't see past black and white and believes everything is righteous and what he does is the right way. Anyways, read the LN! They are so good. English just got vol 11 and the main story is about to wrap up. It's such a good series, while the manga has done better than the anime in terms of providing more story, the LN has so much more stuff that doesn't get covered thats just too good.

I love how Hajime doesn't hesitate to challenge the shallow mindset of people like Kouki and their binary view of right & wrong. Harsh as it was, it nothing he said was wrong.
They aren't in some happy fantasy tale of knights and dragons and do goodies like most Disney movies, showing mercy in that world is often repaid with death.

Kouki is extremely naïve, to the point that even when faced with the obvious choice in a fight to the death he still clings to that ridiculous mentality. He'll learn though- next time his 'hero's heart' gets the better of him Hajime probably won't be there to bail him out of it.

Aww, even though the manga is behind the anime, it's still so good!!!
Glad he put the "hero" in his place!
Oh my she surrendered let's not kill her, even though she killed one of our comrades and nearly killed us....
Naive doesn't even come close!

Ai, the cringe with ch 47 is real, first the gun-to-head-while-one-knee-on-the-floor-move then the I-love-you-move, I like the overall feel, but some scenes just don't hit the spot :D

For people who feels kinda annoyed at Shirasaki, remember that she's the only one who knew and liked the true weakling hajime, way before he got his power. That alone makes her different for me, since she didn't need to be saved/defeated first before falling in love with him.

To respond to the person below.
I understand that Shirasaki is that only person that liked Hajime when he was weak but the only reason they met again was due to him surviving which he changed. Its nice to see this kind of love but... if he never got power he would've always been controlled by his classmates and Shirasaki would never confess even if they were together best she would do is heal his wounds and try to protect him while getting NTR'Ed. But surprise surprise plot has brought them back together and Hajime is not a target for his classmates anymore therefore conveniently gives her the chance to confess without any backlash.

Dex-chan lover
@rokazeki
Tbf, a lot of the others didn’t have a chance to know Hajme when he was weak, which isn’t their fault. I guess Shizuka and Aiko knew him when he was weak, but weren’t in love with him, although they treated him nicely

Dex-chan lover
kouki act in this manga and anime are nothing
[he annoyed so much when i read the novel until he finaly going to the side of the enemy because he jealos his 2 female childhood friend love hajime more]

Users who are viewing this thread