Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou - Vol. 8 Ch. 48 - What We Want

Dex-chan lover
> Yue already won. She already knows how many moles MC has in his body for the longest time they've been together.

> Whenever That HERO encounters MC, just every time, Im having this urge to punch my monitor for how cocky he was...

> I really thought at first that the car of MC is very smooth like the real world van or Jeep.
Just thinking if this kind of vehicle has been put into car wash shop, the car wash boys will definitely crying for how many bad sides and angles would the dirt be staying in, and or when they apply wax or anything to make the surface glossy like brand new car...

> Classmate 1: "Take care Kaorin...."
Classmate 2: "Call us once you settle down"
Wait....... I dont recall. Was there a communicator in that world?
I dont remember if they had a mind link communicator....

That pitfall with tear gas is one of the reason why the manga wins over the anime adaptation

Dex-chan lover
Lol seeing the MC get threaten by the true final boss was hilarious and bruh he really gassed him with tear gas

Dex-chan lover
I could've done with more Kouki stomping. but otherwise at least the manga has stayed mostly to the LN. Unlike that god awful anime adaption.

Kouki is the most annoying character of Arifureta and it's funny how the author parody the common isekai MC with him.

Dex-chan lover
well, the scene was also cut short a bit but still satisfying. :3

i liked the wording "since you lost your precious partner" more from the novel translation i read, since yaegashi had to give up on kaori, but guess "artifact" might have been the correct translation here.

Hiyama can be pretty happy that Hajime doesn't just kill him XD he would deserve it (but i guess thats a way of saying "thanks" cause he wouldn't be where he is now without that guy)

Dex-chan lover
You give yourself a death flag, the MC righteously destroy the flag and let you be because hes such a nice guy, then you get ANOTHER GODDAM DEATH FLAG RIGHT AFTER. Some people never learn.

That why the woman is dangerous... never show up your weakness or the will put you right into their palm

Users who are viewing this thread