Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou - Vol. 8 Ch. 48 - What We Want

Double-page supporter
Man fuck the anime
Didn’t even add this part in

Well I’m hyped for the next chapter

@dexec thanks for the chapter, it would be better to translate the sound affect when Hajime toss the tear gas bomb and the sound of it explode after he close the pitfall.

Dex-chan lover
Shizuku is indeed the FINAL BOSS and that's awesome!

And now we wait again...

I see a lot of people who are mad about no revenge. This was already explained. The MC doesn't care about who stabbed him in the back, he got over it in the pit. He's not interested in revenge, he just wants to go home, that's all he really cares about. Are you people forgetting that he has no proof of the backstab at all, that it would be his word as a renegade against the reputation of one of the Hero's Party? If he wanted revenge, there's no way to seek justice for it, he would literally just have to murder the guy in broad daylight. That's not worth it, it's not worth what that would bring down on his head. He decided a long time ago that it's not worth wasting time on revenge when he could be spending that effort to get back home instead.

Dex-chan lover
@Lord-Raine if the situation where he could justify it arose, though, dude would be dead in a heartbeat. But that's as much because of his standard MO for scum as any actual revenge.

Dex-chan lover
All the guys in Hajime's class have some real savior complexes, huh. Not to mention they just think of all the girls as property.

@icarushector That's true, sure, but people are saying he's a pussy or a coward for not just stabbing the guy on the spot, or saying it's out of character for him not to, and that's wrong. That is not true. It is very much in his character to just threaten the guy and walk away. He's not in this for revenge, he just wants to go home. That's all. That's why he's not helping the Hero Party, because he knows the secret of the world, or at least part of it, and has figured out that the fastest way home is to defy the gods, not serve them. If Mr. Fireball tried to stab him in a dungeon or something, I'm sure he would just blow the guy's head off and keep walking, but that's not what happened here.

The MC already decided he won't waste time seeking revenge out, because that's time lost on trying to escape. I'm sure he would take the revenge if it fell into his lap (and it looks like it will eventually, go figure), but he's not going to seek it out. That was already established a long time ago. That's what I'm saying. I think some people here have forgotten what the MC's motivation originally even was. He wants out, of this world, of the system, of the game that's being played.

Double-page supporter
As a novel reader it's nice to see my favorite arc coming soon but man i can't wait till the manga catches up to where best girl
shizuku realizes she loves nagumo too

Mangaka should have at least not shown the head of the mysterious person. That head shape... YES, you definitely have seen it and it's not a new character, though dunno what kind of motivation. But at least it's clear that Hiyama is a horny boy :^).

Dex-chan lover
And with this chapter, the painful memories of the anime will disappear forever...

Until season 2 that is, lol

Double-page supporter
Yes the manga adapted the satisfying kouki rekt part, good job and yep best waifu is shizuka because she is a good character and knows the weakness of hajime like a lover😏 and thanks for the chapter!!

Users who are viewing this thread