Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou - Vol. 8 Ch. 48 - What We Want

woman: MC i lov ya
MC: Sorry but i luv someone else
woaman: ok but you cant stop me from following you everywhere and being an annoying bitch
MC:...

And its not once, but twice now.

Fed-Kun's army
Hajime leaves Hiyama alive because he really doesn't give a shit about him.
It's not worth the trouble since all he wants is to gets the ancient magic and get home. He won't bother wasting a bullet on the guy because the bitch ass is truly worthless.
You could make the argument that Kaori died thanks to him, but the fact of the matter is, he was replaceable. Any other person could have done what he did. Hell, Eri picked him because her first choice was no longer an option.
He really didn't matter.

Dex-chan lover
Threat of chuuni reveal > Fate of the World

Logical. Hajime has his priorities straight lul

Dex-chan lover
Wow, how to fully degrade all the people from your highschool who you hated

Dex-chan lover
Many people seriously don't understand Hajime's character. He said it clearly when he met Yue that he doesn't care about the revenge anymore and the only thing he's trying to achieve is getting back home. Killing Hiyama won't help him find the way to go back to Japan so he doesn't bother. And he doesn't see Hiyama (or even Kouki, for that matter) as a threat to him, so letting them be wouldn't hurt him in any way.

Also, don't need to tag me for spoiler about Hiyama; I also read the LN, thank you.

The "hero" is so pathetic right now that Hajime literally didn't even lift a finger and yet he still won.

Edit: and in turn Yaegashi curb-stomped Hajime also without literally lifting a finger. HA!🤣

Dex-chan lover
Bro Ik who that mystery person is cause I read the novel but..Y’know, I really don’t like them

Users who are viewing this thread