Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou - Vol. 8 Ch. 48 - What We Want

Bruh. Add new human villain is useless. I'm afraid our mc will 1 hit that shadow-faced asshole guy with his mate. What i need is divine monster or disaster level demon who just want destroy world not fucking male villain who aim shitty ntr

I'm glad they adapted both him putting that idiot in the hole and also Hajime getting put in his place.

reading the spoilers i have one thing i want to know about kaori in the future:
😱 is it true that she dies? why? how?😭

@Kampfarsch Yeah... even thought she's thousends of years old (or something like that) they didn't question her age so they don't know it and they just roll with it...

Double-page supporter
@BLN123
Yes and no, she dies in battle but they somehow get her spirit inside the body of an angel, thanks to that she has stats of the same level than the rest of the party

Double-page supporter
@BLN123
Remember the girl with glasses turns out shes a yandere for kouki and she kills alot of people with her power even kaori.... But since nagumo is OP of course he brings her back

Dex-chan lover
too bad,
Hajime should be killing Him (the guy that fire magic to Hajiime)
he'll bite him in the ass later

Dex-chan lover
@Chibi-Angi And dont forget that he just didnt have any qualms about fucking this 12 year old looking girl barely a day after he fucking mined her out of some metal block

Lol same energy at that time in konosuba the hero wants aqua, darkness and megumin in to his party. Lol the disgust on theire faces ilove it

TTX

can we change Yue as FMC to shizuka? I don't know why but this "only lover in a harem is a 1xxx year old loli" is annoying

Dex-chan lover
Since I have nearly finished the novel, I had forgotten about how annoying Eri, Kouki and the rest of the villains were. I mean after Kouki improved, he became a whole lot more likeable. But the one guy that I truly hated was Ehit, mainly because Miledy had to die because of him(also one of the major reasons why I don't want to read Arifureta zero)

Dex-chan lover
@Kampfarsch

Do you call anyone who's short a 12 years old? Are you saying a short person can never have love because they're always too young?

Yue has always acted mature. Her mannerism etc. You can see that she's an adult.

Users who are viewing this thread