Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou - Vol. 8 Ch. 48 - What We Want

Dex-chan lover
@StaticTransit
I already know, I’ve read all of the web novel and light novels, which is why I commented that. Even in the anime, when Hajime gave her his sword it seemed more romantic.
Ik they will get together eventually, I just hope it comes faster than expected, because we’ll have to wait a lot more chapters if it follows the novels exactly.

Fed-Kun's army
I really could not care less about Kaori. She had sol little presence on the beginning and it's been so long since she was present that she just pales in comparison to the other girls. And this whole NTR thing with the childhood friend hero dude came out of nowhere and was frankly unnecessary. On the other hand is a very ass-hole move of heres to leave the original party just like that. The crazy dude has a point. She is the healer of the group, at least she could've waited a bit for them to find a capable healer to replace them, she has put the lives of all here "friends" in danger, for what?? A dude she barely knows

MD@Home
I really wish they put this in the anime, instead they didn't really develop the animosity of those who are against Hajime at all.

Dex-chan lover
@johnpoop2529 Well, I really don't think they're gonna deviate from the LN much, especially not to that degree. As far as I can remember, they have followed the LN pretty closely so far. And if anything, I prefer them following the LN closely; I also kinda prefer slower character development in these cases. I didn't watch the anime though, because I didn't like the LN character designs, so I can't say much there.

I'm fine with it taking a long time, although some of the arcs in between are kinda meh. But yeah, I agree that they should've at least acknowledged the same stuff the LN did at this point.

@daniel345

Barely knows him now but she was in love with him for a long time. The only person who DIDN'T realize it was the childhood friend who thought he'd definitely marry her at some point and that she was all but his girlfriend. Meanwhile all her friends knew it was MC she was pining for and so did all the dick heads in the school who targeted him for bullying because he had her attention. Hell they tried to kill him in this world because Kaori liked him. The 'hero' is just the only dumb man in the room, including when in the original story he didn't try to keep Kaori from going with him using this 'duel' he tried to make a deal to take ALL of his harem for himself in this duel because he 'obviously' was using some kind of mental control on them.

@daniel345 While you're right that Kaori has had no presence, that is only because the Manga has decided to only follow the happenings of Hajime and his group. If the manga had also went back and forth between the Heros Party and Hajime Party then Kaori would have a greater presence. There is also no NTR as Kouki *SPOILERish* is not romantically interested in Kaori. It's more so that they're friends that they'll be to together always. While you're right that leaving the original party is selfish, she knows Nagumo more than you are led on to believe. The reason being she stalked Hajime in Japan.

Hopefully you understand the situation better, if not then I suck at explaining

Dex-chan lover
The dark past comes in full force.
kkkk

@Da_Slasher_XD
Don't that makes her worse than if she had no presence?
I mean if it was a boy stalking a girl like that I'm pretty sure everyone would be condemning him instead of using that as a reason why he deserves to be close to the girl.

Double-page supporter
Welp looks like the backstabbing cunt is going to die next. If MC lets him live, then it's pretty ironic considering he's shown to be merciless so far.
@daniel345 MC isn't someone she barely knows, she's been in love with the dude for a while. As others have stated, there's more to her backstory regarding Hajime. Plus, why would it even be NTR? NTR is only if Kaori was also in a relationship with mr. fake protagonist wannabe. She wasn't in a relationship with him, she never liked him, etc, so her going after Hajime isn't NTR at all. As someone who absolutely abhors NTR bullshit, I can tell you this isn't NTR at the slightest. At best, Kaori was a childhood friend of his and an (ex) party member. Honestly, I don't give a shit about her leaving the other party, they're full of idiots and good for nothings, but I do agree that I don't personally care much for Kaori as a character. You're right in that the other girls are way better. However, a huge part of the reason for that is because we've seen the other girls interact and build their relationship with MC throughout the course of this manga, so of course we feel more attached to them than Kaori who we've barely seen throughout the entire manga. Maybe as the plot progresses with her tagging along, we'll grow more accustomed to her and accept her as a legit part of the group down the road. But I do feel you when you say she feels very "meh."

does Hajime get physical with any of the other girls or is he faithful to Yue for the duration of the story?

Hekkatos he get with shia like 1/3 left of the story with tio in the last battle and the rest at the end of the main story in all he has 8 wife's and before you go ew its funny more then anything and fun the after story is really good

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
They really shouldn't have made her shadow so perfect in that first image. It spoils too much if people are a little observant of the characters in this chapter.

@Bloodhunt749
Personally, I get a bigger kick out of how his parents react to his powers, his story, and his half non-human harem.

Dex-chan lover
@zerio she straight up said her body stopped developing at 12 fuck off
also she acted like little more than a baby when he first met her

The true battle against a superpowered human terminator and his harem is going to be much shorter than this dude expects if my guess is correct.

Dex-chan lover
That guy got split personality or something. looks like he's talking to a darker version of himself.

Users who are viewing this thread