Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou - Vol. 8 Ch. 48 - What We Want

Double-page supporter
All aboard the "Mc is suddenly just a tsundere with a nasty mouth from now on and will go frolicking with his harem till the end" train !

I hope the manga will adapt the after stories, it's the next good part of the novel (all in between is quite "meh")...

Dex-chan lover
Curious to see, if Hajime knew that the dude had someone helping/manipulating him and didn't kill the dude to at one point be able to lure out the mastermind and get his revenge like that.

aaa... looks like the storyline is in line with webnovel version. well i'm done then because i finished read webnovel

So, I've seen the anime but this part with the fighting is completely different. Compared to the LN, is it the illustrator of the manga who likes to create drama or the Anime who removed that part?

@U235 the anime was a lame adaptation, even the manga skips some too, but a little, this part was well adapted from the LN.
He had no idea who was behind the scheming, just taught it was a grumble of a yandere, but was More than that

@anideki it after volume 8 chapter 9 of the WN but I would start from there or either chapter 8 the anime and the manga less so missed things out

Users who are viewing this thread