Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou - Vol. 8 Ch. 48 - What We Want

The manga is so far behind the anime holy shit.
Still hope the updates come a bit quicker.

Dex-chan lover
Uhh that black katana art that Hajime gave shizuku pretty much meh, as far i remember the shape is normal katana but black since he using Taurus(?) Ore not abomination that manga showed us, also he gave katana since shizuku more comfortable using it than western sword cause her training with katana in earth

@Hashira12
It's not really NTR if she's always been into Hajime and was never romantically interested in Kouki. If anything it's just Kouki being slow to realize she had feelings for Hajime, all their classmates knew.

Yep, it's not NTR.
In fact, Kouki is a popular guy who had girls and women falling for him left and right both in Japan and in Tortus. And he's had plenty of opportunity to confess to Kaori even back in Japan, if he'd actually liked her. But he just assumed that Kaori will be with him, even though Shizuku could have told him Kaori's interested in Hajime. (Then again, Kouki filters out any evidence that doesn't fit his worldview, so even if Shizuku had told him, he probably "didn't hear her".)
Also, later on,
Kouki has a mental breakdown when he finds out that Shizuku is also in love with Hajime.
In the previous novel, we get a look at Shizuku's childhood and see why she's not interested in Kouki at all.
She hung out with Kouki seeing him as family because he was a student in her family's dojo. The other girls bullied her out of jealousy, and when she complained to him, he talked to them. But that just got her bullied more. When she told him of that, he already considered the problem solved, ignored her uneasily, and didn't do anything more to help. That, combined with the fact that he still hasn't changed, pretty much killed any romantic interest she would have felt for him.

There's another healer in the Hero's party. Not as good as Kaori, but that's only because Kaori ground herself to the bone to become stronger so she can find Hajime. So her leaving is not as selfish as it seems.

@Natsu_1000
The hero reminds me of the Shield Hero, a complete an utter tool
I'm sure you meant the Spear Hero? He's the one being led around by Bitch.
The Shield Hero is the MC. Since he's
perfectly happy to sell the human nobles / soldiers who attacked the demi-human FMC's village to the slave trader to be sold to demi-human nobles as karmic payback, lynches that asshole Tact and doesn't object to having said asshole and his harem be gruesomely executed by the allied countries' armies
, I'd say that puts him in the "not-a-tool" category.

Fed-Kun's army
Reading this makes me remember how unlikeable Kouki was at the start. If you guys read the additional after stories the author is writing, he becomes a much better guy, and has quickly become one of my favs.

oh yeah
kouki(hero class guy) is a naive tucker that cant accept the fact he isn't the hero on the story if you read the novel he will become annoying twat that always jealous of hajime after that the glasses bitch gonna make him defect to other side and bam welcome to how to create easily hated side character tutorial

I'm guessing either the dude in the hole, or the chick he gave the sword is the shadowy figure.

Users who are viewing this thread