Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou - Vol. 8 Ch. 48 - What We Want

I personally enjoy this series... Noted it's a completely guilty pleasure series haha. I tried reading the WN but I have noooo time, but maybe one day!

@aspakrian i don't think he saw her as property, like he said they were always together since they were kids and i guess he just assumed he would jut end up together with her (in his fantasy). And the big word here is "assume", he assumed without "asking" (ie confessing) and we can all see how bad this can turned out and how bad it sound to other people.

can't wait for nagumo to torture that guy(that was seriously satisfying and funny),and clap that white knight lol

P.S. if I remember correctly,kaori dies but nagumo revives her in a different body(which she really liked for some reason, it also has a white hair so that's a big thumbs up)

P.P.S. sword girl also joined his harem later on(she thought that staying with the white knight was enough for her but she rejected him nonetheless,I also hate white knights anyway so that was satisfying

TO ALL BITCHING ABOUT NTR THEY WOULD OF HAD TO OF BEEN DATING TO COUNT AS NTR THEY ARE NOT KAORI LIKES HAJIME WAY BEFORE COMING TO THE OTHERWORLD

Just drop it Hajime, Yue won't be the only one you'll love in the future, but I guess you don't know it yet heh.

@demonhuntercrow Yeah, this would be NTR if the Hero was the MC but since it's Hajime, then it's Netori at best, even considering they weren't really dating or anything anyway. A similar event happens in Sono Mono Nochi Ni but good luck trying to tell that to people lol.

Kaori is surrounded by psychos... "she left, what am I going to do! Aha!! I know, I kill the person she loves, then she has no other option than to come back to our group so I can keep creeping on her!" solid plan bro... totally not gonna backfire..

@Kingseeker Please no... Im kinda enjoying the fact that he is like "forced into harem" even though he is in love with only one of them... don't turn it into just another harem manga.. oh well. All sings point to you being right, who am I kidding.

Looking at the hair style, hoodied attire and resembling shoes, the one at the end is the 4 eyes girl right ?

@Haiuli Being forced into a harem is terrible for both the MC and for the heroines since you know, they stand no chance and it's all wasted in the end. Hajime ending up loving all of his harem members is the best possible outcome for everyone and also makes sense because in Arifureta all girls are best girls. This does eventually turn into a romcom later on which left a lot of people unpleased with it, but not me, good shit never displeases me.

I really hope this doesn’t turn into another harem romcom manga. I will drop it the second hajime starts showing affection to anyone else.

The anime was rushed, Kouki deserves that retribution and plot development with Hiyama. The anime focused onto the harem and farewells as if it wasn't planning for a season 2

@Kingseeker well, in Sono Mono Nochi Ni the MC and his childhood thot did do a promise and that, even if when kids, they at least did something, then she gets herself dicked by the hero, so yeah, in Sono Mono Nochi Ni there is NTR from netorare, WN version at least, then in manga and LN everything are misunderstandings and... oh boy, that's retarded... in the WN his "reason" was something "worth" his pain... but in the manga/LN everything goes down to him being too dumb and jumping to conclusions too fast. So yeah, WN is NTR trash, LN/manga is braindead MC, choose your poison.

And you can say that the WN is the "unfinished" product, that it's not canon or whatever, the facts are there, to sell more they whitewashed all the netorare in Sono Mono Nochi Ni Web Novel when they did the jump to Light Novel, but that's it, in the end it's clear that wasn't the "vision" the author had for his novel.

Here nope, not netorare cuz Kouki isn't the MC and I dare to say not even netori, as Kouki and Kaori didn't do shit (as opposite to the ones above) and she only saw him as a friend since forever.

Dex-chan lover
I also don't see any real ntr here, but it might look that way in that guys eyes, that ended up in that tear-gas pit (hero-dude). And it is actually Kaori's fault. Let's recap:

She is childhoodfriends with that hero-dude. Hero-dude might have been in love with her for some time, but let's assume she didn't notice that. (lol) Later she fell in love with MC, when he was a nice guy, but she didn't do anything. This here is, where it is her and the circumstances fault. Surely she thought she would have time and she is a coward. And later they wound up in a situation that isn't perfect to get romantically involved. True, but if she would have confessed earlier, the drama would have unfolded at school. In the end even hero-dude would have had to accept, that she wasn't stolen from him at all. Now MC went edgelord, returned from the dead and emits this badboy atmosphere. And suddenly all faithful lovely-chan jumps his train, confesses and all that shit. That gives off a lot of ntr-vibes, even the more as dude convinced himself, that she somewhere romantically loves him, a bit? Maybe? A little? Nope, but he rolled with it. And look at MC all dressed up like a punk, murdered someone, has a slave harem. He can't be a good guy, right? Hero-dude on the other side tried to be nice and gets punished. (Later he dropped that act out of frustration.)

I don't really like hero-dude too much, but as a childhoodfriend she should feel obligated to at least talk to him. Like a sister. She must have realized his feelings by now. "I have been in love with him since some time. I thought he died, but I have a second chance and I'm gonna take it." See? That isn't too hard. Does he have to accept that? No, cause his feeling also have the right to "not lose to anyone other's feelings"! What a BS.

@Aurosandro Right, but they made a promise when they were kids and as we all know, people change by the minute. It's not like they were dating either, they just liked each other, so she wasn't bound to him and this is life man, people starting to like other people after long interactions happens. You could say "Oh but this is fiction, not reality! The author doesn't need to make it so painfully realistic" and I'd agree, but everyone has different ways of doing things.

I despise NTR and NTR situations like every sane person, but in Sono Mono's WN case, I don't really care much about it simply because Wazu has a pretty damn solid harem anyway so who cares about a bitch or two? It's not like he's left with crumbs like in pretty much every depressing NTR work ever.

I do have the mentality of the WN being unfinished products because let's be real here, they are. However, thinking it's not canon is dumb since the author is the one who decides what's canon or not, whether we like it or not. With that said, the LN is the true canon just because it exists (it's the finished product) and decided to change things around. It's true though we don't know the real vision of the author, if he changed it because he also changed inside and thought it was a dumb, blackpilled idea in the first place, or because the big boys wanted him to change it because it's unnecessary (which is also true). Anyway, we can be happy just knowing that the LN fixed things, can't we?

Ending my thoughts here. I don't think Wazu is braindead for what he did, at all. Look around, every person in love has made or will make stupid decisions at least once in their lifetime, maybe not radical like Wazu's, but still.

Fed-Kun's army
Man i love this blahblah talk going on here lmfao thanks i got some good shit info about what will happen

Double-page supporter
Actually, if I remember the WN and LN correctly, Hero dude isn't even in love with Kaori (or Shizuku) he just kind of expected them both to just... Be there. Forever. Even after he married someone else, they were supposed (in his mind) to remain forever single and supporting him. It was honestly kind of fucked up

Users who are viewing this thread