Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou - Vol. 8 Ch. 49 - The Dukedom of Ankaji

Aggregator gang
I remember the art was top notch in the first 10 chapters but I dropped the series a while ago. I came back out of curiosity and the drawing is not as good as I remembered it or I am imagining it...

Fed-Kun's army
@Soulwarfare you definitely right the art stated of really solid and looked stunning but it has slowly degraded as more chapters have been released. don't get me wrong it still looks good but its just not as good as it used to be

Dex-chan lover
@Fday what kinda of spoiler you want :v since the wn is a bit different from the ln so i can't quarenteed it will be the same but at least i have finish reading the webnovel and now just reading the after story the author write in his/her free time lel

Group Leader
Dudes bowing in the wrong direction. Hajime is the only god worth serving

Fed-Kun's army
did the manga skipped Yue telling Kaori her and Hajime's bedtime activities?? i was looking forward to seeing her reaction but damn the artist.

Fed-Kun's army
only Gold? isn't he an Adamantite? and the rest of his team either same Adamantite or Orichalcum or Mithril?
(reading 'Overlord' too much)

Double-page supporter
did the manga skipped Yue telling Kaori her and Hajime's bedtime activities?? i was looking forward to seeing her reaction but damn the artist.
@RUD3DUD3 tell me more about this

@Umetsu I don't know what kind of weapon it is and the energy output, but laser/railgun has recoil. How much the recoil is based on the weapon energy output. If Newton’s 3rd law of motion applies in that universe. And from the picture that weapon looks very powerful. We don't have any real plasma cannon, so I don't know how plasma cannon works.

Dex-chan lover
Again this BS.
"How dare you kill me subordinate just because send it to kill your friends!"

Oh, cry me a river.

@dharman uh, because he's concealing that fact? didn't you notice that look he and Yue gave each other before stating they're only Gold ranked?

Users who are viewing this thread