Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou

@Starbuck:
my first thougth when I saw this. There is no drill sergeant like Sagara.

@Navi_1er His classmates are very much not dead and he runs into them again later.

They skipped the clothes part which i'm a bit sad about, he's a top notch Onee-san, and several small events during their town visit revolve around him growing the number of Onee-san's of the world.

Dex-chan lover
I can understand the original work kind of forgetting the premise with the revenge plot and the classmates, but why did this adaptation give it so much emphasis at first if they knew it would all be discarded for light-hearted "adventurers." It's so tonally inconsistent.

I read the light novel and this manga, and I always thing, "you become a fuking sociopath man, are you really planing to return to japan like that?"

@Regius Also it was in Brook that Yue gained the title of Ballbuster. Though I don't remember if that was her first time or second time in Brook.

so i guess this'll just focus on the travel to the labyrinths.
Haha
Miledi the annoying lady will soon make appearance

@Ironclad
i think that revenge thing you're talking about was just because he's becoming out of sane when he fell in the abyss, with the instict of survival, kill everything that obstructs, but until he met Yue, which put him back to his senses a bit, and the goal has change because of Oscar Orcus, to clear all the labyrinth with the chance of going back home in japan. Don't you want to go home first instead of meaningless revenge?
Well, he'll change more
when he'll soon met her teacher again
There's nothing good with always revenge in mind anyways. I don't get why people are so in to that. Is your life pathetic enough to grow dark auras in your heart, and want it to burst in to what you were reading?

Dex-chan lover
I'm furious that the manga didn't even explain a single word during the fights.

I'm a little annoyed that this skips everything that happens to the rest of the class after Hajime falls. I would've liked to see some of that adapted.

Group Leader
@art17 But I have no experience no time and don't even know how to open Photoshop! I can't find that image from LOLscans so I'll make do with this

Users who are viewing this thread