Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou

havent checked out this series for a while... lets read the latest chapter
yep. its still shit.

why does the author have to be such a angsty teen?

Aggregator gang
So long mercenary. You picked the wroooooooooooooong employer to enforce killing for :p

For those of you checking the comments before reading: Is it objectively good? Kinda? Maybe? Is it fun to read? Yes, the art is amazing, and the character is a complete badass, and while people can say he's just an angsty teenager with way too much power, the art ties it together and makes it enjoyable.

Never understood people who obviously hate the genre yet feel the need to keep coming to these manga and talk shit about them.

I mean...it's not like there is nothing else to read now, is there?

@sallowLiar this is what I was looking for thanks

LMAO I realized 3 chapters in that I've already read this novel. It's a good story but it's really polarizing. Think Shieldbro but with more edge.

i was waiting the guy that shoot fireball at him in chapter 4 to get scrapped

I’m not too sure if there will be anymore chapters, not that long ago I checked the Raw version of this manga and it stopped at chapter 27. And it’s been stuck on 27 for a long time... But I for sure do wish that more chapters will come out

According to the raw website, the next chapter will be out somewhere between the 30.10.2018 and the end of January 2019
I really wanna see that noble getting beaten to submission

I think this series kinda loses its way with the harem comedy bits and the main character turning from the cool self-confident positive type of edgy character to a more brooding annoyed at people type.

I'm still reading it though I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread