Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou

Aggregator gang
I didn't expect that the manga will be fast i wish its more good than the WN

Dex-chan lover
loool wtf why is ch 28 & 29 not displayed yet?? i just effin read it here like 2 seconds ago yet it's not yet displayed here wtf is going on

Double-page supporter
How strange, I managed to read chapters 28 and 29 in English but I do not appear in the chapters list.
Does it only happen to me?

Because they had "Vol 4" in front of the chapters, therefore was ordered somewhere in the middle. It has been renamed now.

Double-page supporter
The guy got his fuse burned
he's always short-tempered now haa

Guys this is really annoying scan like awootism and no -group are literally just copying the owner content and reposting it.
If you have some balls go and work hard for scan and translate manga..
Don't you even have the gut to fuck a bitch you peice of pussy.
Son of a gay.
Just die...!😏🖕

Double-page supporter
harem isn't a genre and isekai is
what an age we're living right now

Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
@Rokuro
Around here, we offer criticism of a work without directly insulting them or wanting people to die. Your post is unacceptable.

Please reacquaint yourself with our rules here: https://mangadex.org/rules

If I see you post like this again, disciplinary action will follow.

Thanks,

Zeph

Aggregator gang
That reunion went about as I expected. Still waiting to see what happens when he meets the rest of his classmates, especially the prick who tried to have him killed in the first place. The LN results was very delicious. (LOL at the joke page at 29, considering he did them both already).

@exxp: Give it time. After a while, isekai will be a theme too. It's kinda headed in that direction.

Dex-chan lover
i like this story much better in manga form. While there are some details they do not cover, it isn't as difficult to follow what is happening. Sometimes while reading the novel it is hard to understand what is actually happening. (especially in dungeons)

The text between the 2 versions of ch28 is too different. Which one is closer to the original?
That is, which one has added/changed less context. (ie, leaving ambiguous things ambiguous, keeping jokes closer to origin, etc)
Do the changes made in the other version make it flow significantly better?

For comparison,
awootism | Biamam
u5.png
x3.png

Did they actually specify that it was a "long" sword, and that they may "break bones", or is this added context?
Also, that "I will go easy on you". Is that actually there? And if so, why was it completely missed/excluded by the other group?

Users who are viewing this thread