Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou

Dex-chan lover
@firefish5000 I checked the raw and Biamam is more accurate. Yes she say "long sword on your hip" and "I'll hold back but if you go bare handed it'll still dangerous for you".

Dex-chan lover
This is where I dropped the LN.
Until this the MC was edgy and at the same time he was an asshole to almost everyone because of his experience from the dungeon. It was logical.
But after meeting his teacher he suddenly changed his attitude to almost 180 degrees. He is still asshole to the local population but kind to his teacher and classmates.

I can see everyone getting agressive but y’all got anything like this manga, some recommandations would be great

He's not 'kind' to his classmates, just his teacher and Kaori.
There's good reason for it, too.

His relationship with his teacher becomes rather interesting imho.

Dex-chan lover
Hi there, i am planning to do the Scanlation for the "Arifureta Zero" series (the Side Story, which acts as the prequel to this whole story), and upload the chapters here directly.

It is a series which haven't been taken up by any other group yet, and about 11 raw chapters have been released yet. But my problem is that i am not good at Redraws, and my translation would be so-so (which i would be fixing with the help from the official translated Light Novel).

So, if anyone is willing to help me out with the Redraws, please PM me.

fxnkne.png

excuse me, nani the fock?

Dex-chan lover
I stopped reading the novel around Ch. 150 because I was so done with this author’s bullshit.
I wanted to know how the final battle ended after Yui got possessed but couldn’t bring myself to power through it.

The anime can't save the novel/manga anyway. Why do only the crappy novels (except for the decent Tate no Yuusha and Goblin Slayer) receive an anime nowadays?

Isekai Ryouridou, Risou no himo seikatsu, Takarakuji de 40 oku atatta, Sekai saikyou no Kouei are all decent candidates for an anime adaptation, yet we get that Deathmarch and Arifureta Shokugyou.

If they wanted something dark,they could've just taken Dungeon Seeker ( based on the novel, not the crappy manga adaptation) instead, it's way better than Ari Shoku

Users who are viewing this thread