Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou

I dunno why it takes so long to translate one chapter into eng
I dont want to be disrespectfull to any translator who gives his or hers time to translate manga but i think english translator stopped translation or he is waiting for full chapter 4 release

Dex-chan lover
This manga, while has an interesting premise and world-building, is just pure edgy trash. The main character is shit and I prefer him before becoming all broody crap like he is now.

Got fucked by one person and now swears vengeance on everyone, including his closest friend? What bullshit is that?

@Scrabbleman
While i don't disagree with you i can see why he became that way. Got blasted off a ledge by one of his former classmates, arm sliced off then eaten by the bear then stuck in a perpetual starving scenario with the magic water rock keeping him alive. You don't exactly think properly when you lack most of the nutrients to function and in that delirious state he just blamed everyone.

But yeah despite having a plausible explanation it is still edge lord trash that I can't help but read just to see what happens when the mc runs into his old classmates again

Fed-Kun's army
@Scrabbleman My personal problem with this manga is that I know for a fact, without reading a LN or anything, that the MC will probably forgive some of the chicks he swore vengeance against. He'll probably only punish them by grabbing their tits.

Double-page supporter
I honestly don't remember him swearing vengeance in the first place though...

Has the translation team given up on this? Iirc the raw for chapter 28 has been out for about a month.

Dex-chan lover
I honestly don't remember him swearing vengeance in the first place though...

@natchu96 he didn't tho????? i mean, he just wanted to make his way to his home world, and everyone who blocks his way will be moved, or rather, be removed(haha get it lol coz he gon kill erryone who blocks his way lmao kill me).

Can't wait for chapter 29 to get translated :D things seem to be getting interesting. I wonder if the scanlator is doing alright? hope they havent drop this yet ^^

Double-page supporter
@GridLite

That's kind of my point. I see people in the comments going about him swearing vengeance on everyone or him likely forgiving them anyway being stupid, and I'm like.

He literally doesn't even care about their existence at this point. What vengeance?

Dex-chan lover
@Scrabbleman
What vengeance, he never yet to swear vengeance against anyone who is human. Sure a monster or 2 (like that bear), but not anyone human, he simply just does not give af about them.

@Wilhelm_Stenvall
I have read the story, its pretty good for the most part. As for vengeance, he simply does not care about most of the others until very late in the story. Some, he starts caring for about 1/3 of the way through, but that is for other reasons than vengeance.

However, there are 3 points that you should know:
1) He never really swears vengeance against any female iirc, and almost any male for that matter (unless they personally make an effort to hurt him or his select few people).
2) There is only 1 person who he is abundantly lenient with and it is only because he cares about how killing him would affect his select few people he cares about. Believe me, he would have destroyed him on the spot the first time he cause an issue.
3) He does not punish women by grabbing their tits (well... only 1 women, and its more her ass/entire person, and she's an uber masochist who loves / begs for it). At worst he either messes with them jokingly if they are friendly, or flat out kills them if they get in his way.

Dang, even though we are behind 2 chapters in English, I can’t frickin wait until it’s translated!

Users who are viewing this thread