Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou

Fed-Kun's army
Haha, this was never good. It was trashy and meandering from the start.

I wonder if all the people here writing "trash manga" etc. know the LN? I really can't wait for next year and the year after.
Giant Laser Beam, Air Ship, Freeing all Slaves, Threatening the Empire, Jealous Hero boy gets his ass kicked, Military Rabbitman, Saving an Oasis
SO MUCH TO COME

The first part was good, but honestly, at this point im reading this just because i started it. Its like an old cookie box, everything is stale but I still have to finish it.

Banned
I don't even get what the point of this was. Everything from the first few chapters seems to have been forgotten for the sake of some mindless chuuni sequence of random violence, made more ironic by the fact that apparently the LN had lots of sex scenes which seem to be missing from the manga... but all of the gore and scribbly nonsense art remains intact... and pointless.
There is little to no plot, the characters are all two-dimensional, there is nothing appealing nor sexy nor funny about most of it either. It is just dull and pointless.

About the only thing this manga has contributed is a substantial number of commenters to my block-list (because I block people who keep using the e-word).

Dex-chan lover
I really don't understand something. Can someone please explain this to me. This series seems to be hated overall, so how has this manga not gotten axed by now? I mean there are even two spin-off manga, and a second season of the poorly received anime adaption, as well. Is this one of those instances where the critical reception and sales numbers are polarized, like the Transformers movies?

Alot of people here are complaining but it's honestly just good fun to read, ignore comments here (including mine) and just give it a go and judge it for yourself!

Dex-chan lover
needless edge makes things better and thats a fact. this is the needlessly edgiest. i unironically like this (and i typically hate isekai).

Double-page supporter
@Greenfrost because it's not hated-"hated". In the overall sense. It's just few people who dislikes this title. The problem is usually the more someone dislikes something the louder he is regarding the matter but this doesn't mean that this manga is "hated by everyone". In the same way I don't like NGE being one big clusterfuck of "oh-so-abitious-and-adult" topics with Shinji as main crybaby but this doesn't mean everyone hates it.

I feel like Hajimes character development went into a complete HALT. Why is this taking a month to release tho?

Users who are viewing this thread