Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou

"can anyone tell me if the LN story is completed?"
Main plot yes. After stories is a direct continuation.

How long does it roughly take to translate a chapter? Even though I’ve seen the anime Hajime is so much better I’m the manga and I need to see him saving everyone’s behind again

Dex-chan lover
I remember reading the WN. Back then I envisioned the MC as a muscle-toned badass complete with a 6-pack and hair swiped back and spiking. More so the stereotypical wolf-like character. It's so ingrained in my brain that I actually flinched when I saw he looked nothing how I envisioned him. For better or worse, he looks like your stereotypical Isekai MC. I stopped reading it because it just kinda... fell flat after as reading continued. Maybe the LN/Manga will be better. WNs are known to be "rough drafts" after all.

Group Leader
This manga is one of the best I've ever seen, sad the Anime was to fast, and due to the low budget, the CGI was trash. But this is 10/10 for me.

Group Leader
The saddest thing about the CGI in the anime is that I've seen better CGI in YOUTUBE videos with the budget of 100-200 dollars.

I feel like the story hit a tangent so hard it derailed itself off the tangent, but is still pretending that it's on track. Was the start of the story mildly interesting? Sure, kinda. It's a revenge story but that can only go fine while the revenge is front and center. Are the characters kinda interesting? Yeah sorta in the beginning. Yue was a good character who had a lotta baggage like the main character, which kinda had the whole "kindred spirits" vibe. The bunnygirl was shit however, as were the bunnypeople. If anyone wants to read this you should stop once they get out of the labyrinth and shout "We're out!!" and pretend like there's a big fat THE END/"And then they lived happily ever after" at the bottom of the page.

Dex-chan lover
Wtf happened to hajime in this cover ? He looks nothing like he previously did, in the vol 1 and 2 covers he looks pretty fit and badass now he just looks like generic slim with weirdo hair #454323

It's been so long I don't even remember which kids he had a grudge against... but he was awfully easy to convince to help out this time around..

Its always funny no matter how many times I read this these guys bullied him or ignored the bullying but they have the nerve to ask him for help when things go south and then try to make him out to be in the wrong when he says no have some shame at least apologize to him before begging for help

Dex-chan lover
Oh look! A side-story with MC and his (gender) counterpart: https://nhentai.net/g/302645/3/

Come the fuck on already everyone saw the anime at this point just don't bait us with this cliffhanger....

Users who are viewing this thread