Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou

I found this caught up in a day but I’m disappointed at the fact that it’s still behind the anime. I watched the anime when it still being released and even if one chapter was released per week this much would take abt a year.

you guys are reading this BECAUSE it's bad, not because you think it's good right? cause this is some hot garbage.

I was wondering why this shit was in my face and I realized when searching I forgot to turn on the retard filter aka harem

@jayremys i mean, isn't that all filler content manga. i read this low brain content shit to burn time after classes end

How does the romance play in this harem? Is it good? Is there a main girl MC has eyes on? Is it progressive?

for the love of god if you are interested in the plot, want a more in-depth explanation of everything that is going on in the story and want to clear up any misunderstandings please go read the light novel, the manga and the anime are shit compared to it and it lasts considerably longer than both the anime and the manga

Users who are viewing this thread