Group Leader
Artist twitter: https://twitter.com/Feb_Itk

also if you're good at proofreader or can typeset pls call me ☎️

Dex-chan lover
ah yes one of my fav OTP~

i always put 'em together in the dorm whenever Ceylon needs to rest

anyway, thx for translating this~

Dex-chan lover
Love these two. One of the most unproblematic relationships at Rhodes Island.

Dex-chan lover
The siesta (rerun) was the second event that happened since I started. I was only barely strong enough to finish the main stages, and couldn't finish the EX stages so I don't know if I missed some story with these two or not, though the last story stage seemed to be about Thorn instead.

Dex-chan lover
@Alcion The last stage was added for the event, to give Thorns some info other than "that OP operator everyone's trying to pull".

If you're interested, someone uploaded all the EX cutscenes here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdXo3aX0QU8 though none of them have to do with Ceylon or Schwarz

Acy

Group Leader
@Alcion If you're interested in knowing more about their relationship, you should look at Ceylon and Schwarz's profiles and voice lines. They're both mentioned a lot in each others' respective profiles and Schwarz's base skill directly effects Ceylon

Dex-chan lover
@Shiden Thanks. I'll refrain from watching it for now, though I might do so in the future. Funny enough, I did get Thorns on my 6th draw of the banner, when I was really only going for the guaranteed 5*.

@Acy Don't have Schwarz yet unfortunately. I have used Ceylon a bit so her trust is going up slowly. I definitely read all the profile stuff as I unlock them 🙂

Aggregator gang
I don't know bout you guys but these slice of life moments are canon to me.

Thanks for the translations as always~

I didn't even kniw Ceylon x Schwarz was a thing until now, nice

HUGE Spoilers for Dusk event
I could never see Fang and Beagle the same way after what Fang did in the future. Shit's too wild. For those who don't know, Beagle in her skin was her last moments before she was killed in the Bolivian March. This was mentioned in Purgatory's (Lava alt) biography. It described Beagle as distraught after Fang betrayed Rhodes Island. I'm not sure if Fang was the one who killed Beagle.

Users who are viewing this thread