Arknights: Get to know Rhodes Island (Doujinshi)

Dex-chan lover
If you're playing the game, you might want to look up the recruitment calculator. The right combination of those tags can actually guarantee specific units (even the rarest ones sometimes) but it's a bit of a pain to keep track of all of them and their combinations and all.

How much do you think they paid the artist to make these? They're spending millions and millions on ads

Double-page supporter
OH LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT FUCKING ARKNIGHTS RANT TIME FOLKS. THESE DEVS LIKE RAID SHADOW LEGENDS SPEND TEN OF MILLIONS TO PUMP OUT SHITTY ADS AND SPONSORED MANY CONTENT CREATORS WITH CRINGEWORTHY ADVERTISEMENTS. WITH THIS WE SOLELY ONLY GET THESE DUMB ADS AND NO OTHER.

At least yostar gave us a game that actualy not begging you to buy a shity pack whenever i am loggin to the game.

Raid shadow legend is S tier shit game who always give you pop up to buy a "promo pack" when ever i am loggin to the game

Group Leader
I would say I love playing this game but searching for low level guides on YouTube isn't that fun tbh

Hey guys, TS of the series here.

I noticed that some of the episodes after this contain characters/references to future events that's not in EN server yet.

So I wanna ask if you guys want me to continue posting the episodes with no clue to what they are referencing OR just keep posting and don't mind missing the references.

Dex-chan lover
@Zeedoe It'd honestly be no different than the various Azur Lane things on here right now for the English server players, of which I read all of them?

Dex-chan lover
wow can someone explain the newest chapter to me? Dr. Kal'tsit still a mystery after all

@YamiRi

*ahem*

THE ONLY WAY SHE WOULD KNOW WHAT HIS MOUTH CAN DO AT 4AM IS THAT THEY HAD SOME STEAMY HOT KISS AT 4AM

Users who are viewing this thread