Around 40 Kenja no Isekai Seikatsu Nikki ~ Kimana na Isekai Kyoushi Raifu ~

Dex-chan lover
This is so bad, the other version, while the art was worse, has WAY more understandable and normal paced flow. The mc gives off a edgy kinda feeling which just doesn't suit him after reading the other version, where he's super laid back, lazy and just goes with the flow. While this one tries to look like a dandy man but somehow comes off as an edge lord under very shallow dandy mans disguise. Not to mention the pace of this one is comparable to chinese manhwa where build up and world/character building is not existant whatsoever. If i would've not read the other version this would look like a jumbled ass mess, which it is even having read the other version lol.

Not to mention this translation has a lot of grammatical errors and other weird translations (words). But hey i might be coming off 2 harsh, if so my bad, I didn't intend that.

I think the other version is better. It skips a lot of parts and stuff like development of the characters. I recommend reading it first, and then choose which version you prefer.

*Pick the other version.*😉

If I remember right this version was rushed so that would walk side-to-side with the other one but I'm not that sure... anyway, like someone may have said already here, take the other version because the other give more info that here are not given, I think that that small summary is like 6 chapter or more in the other version

I see people mentioning "the other version", but then fail to mention the title for those who don't know what they're talking about, and may want to know what story that is, because this one is ridiculously fast-paced, and seems to gloss over tons of (potential) story.

EDIT: I hadn't noticed the story in the "related" section. Also, why's that tagged as an "Alternate story"?

artstyle is better except the people because they look more artificial and also it skips a ton of shit

Dex-chan lover
The art is nice, but does not match the panels (arrangement, style, etc.) feels very out of place

Users who are viewing this thread