Arrogance and Romance - Ch. 118

Wow so fast i just read the ch.117 and the new one already come. Btw the wedding is great??

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translations! Such a beautiful ending, I'm happy for them ❤️

@thebenefactor lol you're churning it out like butter today ? much appreciated! I enjoy reading this manhwa but it's always had this whole anticlimatic theme hahaha the threats settle down as fast as they start. It's not bad, pretty refreshing and light i guess hahaha

Group Leader
Awww, congrats to the married couple ^^ I wonder which sister's storyline is next? And as always, a big thank you to @thebenefactor and helpers <3

btw, finally watched season 2 of Castlevania on Netflix. You chose a great avatar ( ' v ')

Finally. Forced myself to read to see the happy ending but I'm out now. Not gonna read season 2 because I'm tired of the drama and the author.

Thank you for your work.

i'm super happy this ended nicely. and with a big wedding where everyone seems happy! :)

but i agree with @ifalangaria very anticlimatic. almost every big drama bit ended really anticlimatically.

Group Leader
Sokhee looked really pretty and Jung looked like an absolute snack. this couple drove me insane sometimes and the drama was so anti-climatic it hurt. but I'm glad this couple finally got their happy ending. this chapter wrapped it up nicely.

thanks @thebenefactor for all your high quality and speedy releases :)

Users who are viewing this thread