Arrogant Slave - Ch. 23 - Little Brother

Dex-chan lover
Mc needs to stop making it worse, i want my wholesome slave and master relationship back :meguuusad:

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
I am in your team. But for a weaker reason, the mc make a mistake and her brother got to pay in a way.

For him to remember the name despite her brother is likely not famous or someone important (if he was important, the sister would be in better place) mean he was likely a subordinate of the mc
Logically with the information before us at this point, yeah. But this is Hamita, so we need to see what's cooking first. Assumptions of logical or established structure aren't really reliable for predicting, since Hamita goes out of the way for a "lolwut"/subverting expectations.

Dex-chan lover
Might not be a good idea to reveal that there, but who am I to know about soldier riddled with guilt?

Contributor
Dude is lucky to have survived with just a broken nose, that was practically a curbstomp on his head using two feet with a grown woman's weight behind it.

Don't provoke a serial killer into having an actual reason to kill you
Miss "bumpkin" has surprisingly not yet revealed her hand. I still think she's dangerous, and him telling her that, was not a very good move even if his intentions were well meaning(?). Although I guess this demonstrates that while I do not trust her, the protagonist does.

It's a little strange that he knew the name of an enemy soldier, but maybe it was some kind of stereotypical duel where both warriors begin stating their names in the middle of combat, complimenting each other on how they're "worthy opponents" or something like that.

Yea, okay. At this point the author isn't turning the ship around, at least not within the foreseeable future. Prior to these events it was possible, but I really don't see it anymore. Guess I'll drop since it seems to be heading towards tragedy.

Dex-chan lover
Dude is lucky to have survived with just a broken nose, that was practically a curbstomp on his head using two feet with a grown woman's weight behind it.
From page 2 I think he's dead now. "SNAP" at the top and head hanging limply at bottom.

Dex-chan lover
I signed up for a funny good time, what am to do with this?
20240413014633-c586f795.jpg
You don't get one. This is Hakita

Dex-chan lover
If that's the entirely of the story then the dude picked the worst time to reveal the truth. Why would you do that?
Maybe because he knew that he was on the run and she wasn't going to come with them because why would she? She js obsessively waiting for someone.
Maybe he thought he could release her from her obsession.

Dex-chan lover
Oh come on..!:worry: This guy just had to be a bleeding heart softy or just a straight up moron! Is he tired of living, is that it? What, he gonna give his neck to her next chapter??
Ms.Slave isn't going to let him kill himself, so I can only see Village Girl being put down... or worse, they'll spare her but she'll swear revenge and carries it out multiple chapters down the line just when we've started forgetting about her.
Then again, this is a Hamita manga... so it's all downhill
I mean, they are on the run ams targeted for execution. The weird girl is not, she has no reason to go with them.

So maybe the MC though he was never going to see her again so maybe he thought he was releasing her from a promise she made to continue living for herself.

Unfortunately reality is not what you want. She is gonna be free one way or another...

Dex-chan lover
Maybe because he knew that he was on the run and she wasn't going to come with them because why would she? She js obsessively waiting for someone.
Maybe he thought he could release her from her obsession.
Well, he did.

Because, after he admitted the truth, the slave had to murder the country bumpkin because she was about to kill the MC in retaliation.

So, the country bumpkin died a cruel death in the end. If I was the MC, I would've felt even more guilty, and I would definitely feel regret telling that person the truth.

Maybe the MC could've omitted the fact that he was the one who killed the country bumpkin's brother or keep the whole thing silent since he is on the run, and he can't afford to alienate your allies.

So yeah, glad the MC cleared his conscience. :rolleyes:

Too bad an innocent person had to die because of it.

Dex-chan lover
Well, he did.

Because, after he admitted the truth, the slave had to murder the country bumpkin because she was about to kill the MC in retaliation.

So, the country bumpkin died a cruel death in the end. If I was the MC, I would've felt even more guilty, and I would definitely feel regret telling that person the truth.

Maybe the MC could've omitted the fact that he was the one who killed the country bumpkin's brother or keep the whole thing silent since he is on the run, and he can't afford to alienate your allies.

So yeah, glad the MC cleared his conscience. :rolleyes:

Too bad an innocent person had to die because of it.
Yeah, I know. Maybe he was hoping some different outcome. But I agree with you. He should have kept his mouth shut.

Users who are viewing this thread