Arrogant Slave - Ch. 23 - Little Brother

Supporter
Then the lady grows wings and starts chanting lovecraftian language to summon an Elder God to ravage the world.
Orrrrr...She's just a hallucination! :smugchisato:

I wonder if anyone is still expecting this manga to go back to "carefree shenanigans of a quirky slave" style of its beginning
I think we're too far over the Hamita Event Horizon at this point.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if anyone is still expecting this manga to go back to "carefree shenanigans of a quirky slave" style of its beginning
Honestly don't see how in the short term, long term if they get settled somewhere else and it doesn't just end once they get settled in, sure.

Dex-chan lover
If that's the entirely of the story then the dude picked the worst time to reveal the truth. Why would you do that?

Supporter
Ok but why
Besides the fact that It doesnt make Sense for him to know the name of a specific soldier in the enemy army
Him saying that the way he Said is beyond nonsensical, It would make Sense If we ever seen guilt from him doing that but we didnt lol

Dex-chan lover
My money is that, her brother sacrifice himself protecting MC/given MC the chance to take someone out and get credited, something along that line of shenanigans?
I am in your team. But for a weaker reason, the mc make a mistake and her brother got to pay in a way.

For him to remember the name despite her brother is likely not famous or someone important (if he was important, the sister would be in better place) mean he was likely a subordinate of the mc

Dex-chan lover
Why the fuck woud you even mention that? Just to ease your guilt? What a selfish asshole. Just shut the fuck up and move along. Or at least tell her that you knew him and he died a hero so she can at least have some closure. This helps absolutely nobody.

Dex-chan lover
Oh come on..!:worry: This guy just had to be a bleeding heart softy or just a straight up moron! Is he tired of living, is that it? What, he gonna give his neck to her next chapter??
Ms.Slave isn't going to let him kill himself, so I can only see Village Girl being put down... or worse, they'll spare her but she'll swear revenge and carries it out multiple chapters down the line just when we've started forgetting about her.
Then again, this is a Hamita manga... so it's all downhill

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I am in your team. But for a weaker reason, the mc make a mistake and her brother got to pay in a way.

For him to remember the name despite her brother is likely not famous or someone important (if he was important, the sister would be in better place) mean he was likely a subordinate of the mc
Yeah, something along that line. Didn't mean to say it has to be grand. He's killed her brother indirectly, that sort of thing.

Dex-chan lover
Highserk MC also says things like these in front of women he likes.

"I killed your friends and family."

Users who are viewing this thread