Arrogant Slave - Ch. 7 - Absent Master

Dex-chan lover
f2e.jpg_large

Dex-chan lover
Watch all the expectation of tragedy be a swerve, and it ends with him safely coming home, but her having "pretended to be a commoner" for so long while he was away that she just acts normal now and they just end up happily living together.

Supporter
A little update as per Hamita's Twitter:
"As of now, I plan to continue Arrogant Slave" (yay!!)
"Most of the future developments have already been decided" (oh no!!)
Welp, let's see how slave-chan / master-kun / both are gonna die :aquadrink:
The slave is, for lack of a better term, the titular character, so she should be fine.

The same is not true for the master.

Supporter
Watch all the expectation of tragedy be a swerve, and it ends with him safely coming home, but her having "pretended to be a commoner" for so long while he was away that she just acts normal now and they just end up happily living together.
I feel like I spend so long waiting for shoe drops in Hamita works that even after they're marked as Complete I still can't fully trust it.

Fed-Kun's army
Hamita's more-recent series like "An Angel's Love At First Sight" and "A Story About a Hallucinatory Girl" have been mostly just unexpected twists with a relatively happy ending. So I'm expecting something more like...
  • The war goes poorly for the lord
  • Master-kun doesn't return, and is presumed dead
  • Slave-chan inherits all of master-kun's titles and assets, and becomes a commoner
  • Some time later, slave-chan visits the slave market, and discovers master-kun didn't die, but was captured and enslaved instead
  • Slave-chan buys master-kun as her new slave

Users who are viewing this thread