Arte - Vol. 9 Ch. 45 - A Hint Of An Opportunity, Part 2

Aggregator gang
I always worried too about Arte's dresses, good thing Yuri is a good man and have a lot of wealth 😂👏 let's hope that our Heroine can hit the jack pot getting a princess as her patroness! So sad too when she get nostalgic in her old home :( thank you for the update!

Double-page supporter
Wohooo. Thanks for the chapter.

I kinda feel for Arte too with how it used to be her home. Excited to see how she shocks the cardinal once the portrait is done.

Double-page supporter
Spanish Noblewoman. Pretty sure she's Catherine Hapsburg as I suspected last chapter then.

Her staying in Arte's house is a nice twist though. This arc more than any other feels like it's building on everything before it: Artes' becoming known as a portrait painter and decision to stay as one, her acceptance of her unique status as a female painter and change as seeing it as a strength rather than weakness (from the Venice arc), even the more mundane things like wearing the clothes Yuri gave her and coming back to her childhood home. Even if this was more of a setup chapter than anything else I expect great things from this arc.

Fed-Kun's army
How the heck does she able make Braid like that by herself and without mirror

thank you soo much for the updaate, i feel this arc will give more feeels than the vinice arc...

The cardinal is digging himself a political grave... Because I think Arte and Lady Irene is gonna be real good friends .. I hope...

@Nestrac Yeah I bet. Irene is gorgeous too, so ideally the dude will be in a political pinch AND smitten with the portrait and left to sit on his hands. Next few chapters are bound to be interesting.

Dex-chan lover
We finally know what happened with Arte's mother, funny that it took almost 10 volumes!

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the chapter. Arte’s growth in accepting jobs, even if she knew they didn’t want her for her art... oof. That last panel tho, the artist always draws gorgeous curly hair. Reminds me of Kaoru Mori style.

Dex-chan lover
PFT Dont go looking down on Arte, she would side step you and make you look up on her instead
Many thanks

Users who are viewing this thread