Arte

Fed-Kun's army
I fucking love this manga. It's like Akagami no Shirayuki-hime but without obtrusive romance.

Group Leader
So....anybody know what's the deal with Silent Manga Audition (Official English Publisher)? I know they halted this series back in 2016 as well as all their other releases, but I can't seem to find out why exactly (such as expired license or dropping it due to financial reasons), or even if they're just keeping the license (for now) sitting on it. All I can find about them is that they still do art contests for their web magazine...and that's it. That, and they still keep their site up with the first and latest chapter they last did of this series in 2016--which I downloaded in HQ just in case...was surprisingly easy compared to Japanese publishers releases.

Checking MangaUpdates, and see that Silent Manga Audition is listed as "inactive"...hmm.

Edits: Saw on their website (buried at the lend last page of chapters): "Comic ZENON International will halt all updates on December 25, 2016. Thanks to everyone for your continuing support! We couldn't have done this without you!"

So it's still likely that they do still have the English license...hmm. And looking at their parent wiki, it looks like this was only for a limited time to see if there was enough international interest to keep it going. Then they stopped to focus on the Japanese collected tankobon volumes.

Well, at least there's still the tankobon Raws and other aggregator sites to read the old chapters.

How can score of 8.9 can be considered "underrated"?

It's that most stuff here is overrated, but that may be because of certain demographics or stupid mass insistence on "wholesomeness" and #lackofdrama as values.

Fun series overall, with great art (i'll pass on the pun). Thanks for the updates.

t

Note for Arte typesetter: maybe use italics instead of underline for emphasis?

Group Leader
Arte now available IN ENGLISH as an OFFICIAL digital download!:
BookWalker.jp ~ https://global.bookwalker.jp/de8c886977-9b5d-485d-9d20-de8904a51b33/
PLEASE NOTE: Only Chapter 1 is included in this release (at the present time)

Please read updated post above: https://mangadex.org/thread/2220/3/#post_716743.

Dex-chan lover
If anyone wants the first chapters, ask here.

@t
Note for Arte typesetter: maybe use italics instead of underline for emphasis?

I understand but I don't care.
It's cute! Keep it @straweve

Double-page supporter
the brief explanation of slaves as sturdy items in chapter 21 was uhh.. uncomfortable

I just read a bit of just a chapter, but the biggest impression is that of a Japanese that thinks gestual and verbal communication is the same as in Japan. Or maybe it wants Japanese audience to understand their exchanges in a way that doesn't look awkward to them. In any case, not much to my liking.

It seems that Arte has been removed from Bookwalker not a very Merry Christmas for me when I wanted to buy the first English digital chapter officially. Oh well may as well just keep buying the physical copies and be done with it!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks World Three!
Some unexpected developments in the new chapter.

Group Leader
To be honest i prefer woman with medieval-like style rather than nami/robin style, because it's refreshing and elegant

hmm anyone here know the manga that similar to this but the heroine have a kid and go to journey with ship? it also has medieval setting iirc.

Users who are viewing this thread