Arte

@petra
I don't think this manga tries to be a 1:1 adaptation of artemisia gentileschi but rather takes on the premise of what if a woman becomes a renaissance painter.

I don't know if this should be categorized as a romance but that could just be me hoping her feelings are unrequited by a man way too old for her *cries*

Hope the rest of the manga will get translated as well. I heard that tha RAW and chinese version is already in chapter 64. But yea, take your time, scanners and translators. I'll be patient waiting for it.

Dex-chan lover
So what this about? is this a 1:1 history of or just a story slap with historic character name like aisopos (webtoon), I don't mean in it in a bad way btw.

Dex-chan lover
@MRain
The "historical" part is just the setting, this isn't any particular story from some real person.
Don't be fooled by what you hear about the anime, that was a bad adaptation, story and technical wise, unfortunately.
Yes, many people starts to read and think "this is cliche", yes, but isn't in a way that it's bad, and IMO this manga just keeps getting better and better. Is a enjoyable read, the art is really good, I recommend for anyone. Thanks @straweve for translating, kami-sama bless him.

Dex-chan lover
@Panino Nope
Link to first ChapThis is just and Illusion you didn't see this
I didn't get hooked by the story(it's not arte fault I don't get hooked by much of historic manga anyway) and I need to finish JoJolion before my friend spoiled it for me but thanks for the review anyway.

That attendant is the perfect example of a discriminator. I get it, she takes care of her mistress, but woman grow a brain ffs... 😑

Fed-Kun's army
The way this manga conveys character feelings and how characters interact through art is neat.
Nice drawing.
Great work.

Users who are viewing this thread