Aru Hi, Burikko Akuyaku Reijou ni Narimashite

my first isekai shoujo wn even before villainess destruction flag wn got translated haha

Dex-chan lover
Man, I read the novel for this sooo long ago. It's probably the first 'villainess' type story I ever read. I'd say it's one of the best too but honestly it's been so long that I'm not sure how well it would hold up today. I did enjoy it at the time at least.

as @Auqward had said, you want this translated? then provide the raw's to the translator, so yeah those with money out there won't you be the savior of mankind and pay for it pwetty please?

In a nutshell this story is how
each and every villainess transmigrator slash reincarnator manage to fuck the original plot and capture targets so bad, and the reincarnated OG Heroine went to the darkside

@pluckinglightfromastarlesssky

ah that so well good for everyone then, also thanks for translating not just this but the other works as well, honestly for someone like me who's busy with work reading manga's, manhua, manhwa are one of the few joy in life I could afford... T-T my dark souls, Elderscrolls, and other games are now quite dusty from unused

Its like my entire Villainess list on NovelUpdates are getting turned into manga/webcomics one after another.

Freakishly fast paced compared to the novel though, this looks good.

Nei

Dex-chan lover
There's 8 chapters out so if you really want to read it you can self translate it till the boys drop the remaining chapters

Users who are viewing this thread